Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nooooo, that's rust

irr is green, not orange. but in the same category I guess
 
lol That's why the Statue of Liberty is green. She used to be copper.
 
kai then

did you know that.. no wait, wrong thread :p oh well, we never stick to topic

Ketchup is strongly acidic
if you put a coin that is slightly corroded into it and leave it for 24 hours, it will look like it's new when you wipe it off again
 
whaaaaat?
Not that I use it a lot, i just use chopped tomatoes and add spice myself)... but still
why not?
 
yup

It makes a very good barbecue sauce if you add lots of herbs, some pepper, some garlic and a tiny bit of soy sauce
 
Mmmmmmmmm

I wanna have you cook for me!!!

Or for all of us!! I think you are a great cook!
 
I can't make advanced food (steak, several courses etc) but I know how to make ordinary food complicated :p

I'd love to cook for all of you
 
Thats all settled then. Astrid is our cook on the first occasion we meet :)