Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Not me!!

If that's what's for lunch tomorrow, then I have plans and won't be able to make it. :p :p
 
Rhubarb is okay if you put enough sugar on it, I think. My mother used to grow rhubarb and make rhubarb pie, and I didn’t like it that much, but I think if you make it right, it’s pretty good.
 
You’ve never had rhubarb? First thing tomorrow morning … (No, it’s not worth a special trip to the grocery store.)
 
Here we have rhubarb that grows wild, in fact, about June or so there is a big group of stalks that will grow next to my bedroom window. Stuff smells really bad when it gets mowed over.
 
I've only seen it outside my window, never encountered it anywhere else. It wreaks. In my opinion.
 
I can't imagine it would taste any good, it smells horrible. Atleast what grows here smells horrible.
 
it does taste better than it smells, but you gotta have sugar on it
 
hmm, never tried that...

I prefer the raspberries that grow in my parents garden :D can hardly wait for the summer