Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
well, at least you are resourceful

So, you admit that it's a good idea!

Actually, I sort of like your idea about keeping one in reserve.

Join the club. There are planty of women here on cc to keep in reserve :D

However, I am 57 and you are 24. It think we will take your plane away from you.

I don't see any connection between my age and airplanes (besides, I don't own a plane myself, our club does)

Oh how nice. I'm like Plan B then. A 'just in case', a spare. Humph!

My dear ccg, you are the most pretty, nice, sweet, kind reserve I've ever had :D :D



(Because you are the very first one too)
 
so the weak guy gets to have both of us? hmmmm

You girls are quite stubborn... It's rather easy:

FIRST I chase Astrid,

IF that fails, then I'll chase Ccg.

Is that so difficult? I'm just planning ahead!

:p
 
ok, but anyway, if you are so weak, how will you catch me? :p

*hops onto bench*
 
I'll make you feel sooooo sorry for me, and look soooooo adorable, you'll like me soooooooo much, and THEN I'll catch you :D :D

(Another sneaky plan - hee hee hee)
 
Well, actually, that makes me chasing you!!! But you don't realise that. :p
 
hmmm

*hops down and runs to get between Aksel and the plane*

Hahha, now you must go past me to get to the plane
 
Look there!

(- Jumps in the plane while Astrid looks the other direction -)

Hahahaaaa!!! Smart... yeah right!!!
 
whooooa! *tries to climb further to the "top" of the wing when it tilts*
 
*looses my grip for a bit but manage to grab hold of something under the wing*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
 
Astrid! You're blocking my steering wheel! I can't steer anymore!!! Let go!!!!