Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We had a wonderful day here. Sun, sun, and sun, and warm temperatures :)
 
Oh yea!! I wanna hang out at the little park down town and do my last homework assignment. It's so nice and pretty outside today!
 
I was planning on doing that, but ended up staying at school until now

now I´m leaving though.....
 
Poor you... A whole day at school sounds not so nice to me... :(
 
well

first we had HTML/CSS :D then some of us went into another classroom to hang around. - I fixed my program to make it less complicated, then we just ended up talking about random stuff until the teacher checked in. I got some more help and we talked about more random stuff (that teacher is just a few years older than us). ...so, it was mainly hanging around having fun :D
 
nothing really, cept for me fixing my program and one of the guys helping me and one of the others with our programs

just talking about mac vs pc vs linux and stuff like that
 
sure it is, only problem is, I like Norway, other countries are for vacations