Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
... if I catch you or you catch me I gotta get you here somehow
 
Oh I see. No problem with that. I'm proud to be Belgian, but I hate the fact that there are no christians here at all :(
 
must be annoying

better here, but also quite a few who think christians are crazy
 
Excuse me, everybody. Just wanted you to know I didn’t disappear from the earth. My mother is very ill, so I’ve flown to Iowa to be with her. I will catch up to you later.
 
Thanks for the prayers.

Sorry I can’t stay here and cook for you, but I’m getting some wonderful ideas for when I get back. How about lima bean pie? Asparagus pudding? Cauliflower dumplings?