W
I thought we'd scared him away by now
no, I was too busy making dynamite
aw, and I who was gonna show him my homemade bomb
I DONT WANT TO
i think i would pick the time of CHRIST...
THOUGH IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO BE AROUND AT THE TIME OF CRUCIFIXTION..
HOW SCARED THEY MUST HAVE BEEN ...His followers...
"ARE you with him ????"..growls the commanding officer...
answer.."umm yeah..actually..I was kinda wondering what he did wrong except heal the sick..feed the poor and generally tell the truth?"
commanding officer..
"what!!!! you imbecile...off with your head now...Fool!!!!"
answer....
"ummm...yes..I guess I must be a bit of a fool to stick up for himm..but dang it..He healed me and my mother.??"
"ooh.oh....argh....ouch......".....SPLAT
(no..it couldn't have been easy to be around shortly after the crucifixation...yet very blessed time none the less..)
I would have prefered to be around for all His teachings..and then a quite death...in the arms of His faithful before all the Kaos and bloodshed
but then again..I'm not big on pain...and I hate to see such sorrow...over someone who only wanted to show us LOVE.
We should all strive to be productive members of society.
I wonder if Jesus was talkative or quiet, or somewhere in between.
(smiles)...I say he was quiet..reflective..and meditative...as well as kind..and wise..
He was probally more of a telepathic type conversationalist at times...and chose His words wisely..
I'm just taking a guess of course..and if I'm even close to half right..I probablly have a lot to learn from His wayz
It must have been terribly sad for those that loved Him to see Him tortured this way though..
that had to be heartbreaking for them all
though they would come to understnd what HE had been trying to tell them beforehand
Thats why I became a pilot. My passengers pay me to fly and have funThats my productive contribution to society
![]()
No, that would be pretty selfish of you![]()
nooo, res selfish, in these threads? neeever