Time to get personal.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Pssst...so.....tell me about your socks? :)

For me...it's fuzzy socks. *melt*

ninja.jpg

(all the best ninjas wear them)

You can have fuzzy sock parties! wooooooohoooooooo!

friends with sox.jpg

Not to mention the pleasure and creativity they lend to dancing!

dancing.jpg

and other stuff:

DSC08755-1.jpg

http://marinecorpsnomads.com/2010/12/fuzzy-sock-bath-scrubby-cupcakes.html

Can YOUR socks do all that???? Hmmmm???? :p:eek::cool:

Oh......and just so you know.....right now

font.jpg

ChandlerFan

Jan 8, 2013
Fuzzy Sock Bath Scrubby Cupcakes

Well that's about the girliest thing I've heard in awhile :p

ChandlerFan

Jan 8, 2013
P.S. We should all make videos of ourselves saying that five times with three marshmallows stuffed in our mouths.

(Oops...I may have singlehandedly derailed this thread by the third post in...back to fuzzy socks!)

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
i'm not sock-loyal. when socks are necessary, i choose by occasion.

i hate socks in bed. and socks in the summer. if and when i practically can avoid them, i usually will.

i have socks for working out. usually short and made of different fabric. we'll call them athletic socks.

i have snow weather socks. usually wool and fit nicely inside of ski/snowboard boots.

i have lots of knee socks. especially useful for boots.

and then i have several fuzzy socks, too. they are nice for the lounging days, yet, i haven't made them into food shapes yet. but i am not super-crazy for them. they seem to shed a bit, and i'm not down with that.

U

Ugly

Black socks. Just above the ankle. The end.
I wear socks most of the time. Cold feet. When it's warm enough i try to go without wearing them much as possible.

gypsy... that you in that pic? I haven't seen doc's in a long time.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I have a small obsession with fuzzy socks. Especially the kind with Aloe and Vitamin E. Those are the best kind.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I'm with lil on this one. Those aloe infused soft fuzzy socks are the absolute best.

M

MissCris

I kinda hate shoes, so I don't wear socks a lot. Because no shoes. Yeah.

But! I like the fuzzy socks. And I like Smart Wool socks. And I like stripey knee socks.

I'm wearing mis-matched fuzzy Christmas socks right now, in honor of the snow (mis-matched because...who cares? They're both fuzzy and red and green and white...)

J

Jullianna

Bahahahaha @ sock-loyal! Luv it! :D

Yeah...I wear what my mom called "lightweight tennis socks" in warm weather.

imagesCA78DRUW.jpg

BUT NOW IT'S GETTING COLD AND I CAN ENJOY MY FUZZY SOCKS WITHOUT SHAME OR EXCUSE!!! :)

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
I kinda hate shoes, so I don't wear socks a lot. Because no shoes. Yeah.

.... And I like stripey knee socks.
ok, that's one of my weaknesses. stripey and fanciful knee socks.

Black socks. Just above the ankle. The end.
I wear socks most of the time. Cold feet. When it's warm enough i try to go without wearing them much as possible.

gypsy... that you in that pic? I haven't seen doc's in a long time.

i have a lot of docs, simply because i got my first pair when i was a teenager (which i think those might be) and have been buying them off and on, for many years. i haven't actually bought a pair of docs in awhile, simply because i need no more boots. but i have many docs, including some of the more unusual printed ones.

sometimes they just suit my mood. plus they're indestructible and i can do a lot of stuff in them. like a LOT of stuff. : )

Last edited:
H

Ho11y

I rarely if ever wear socks. Mostly because I rarely if ever wear shoes. When I do have to suffer and put them on, I wear puma or Adidas running socks. And I might have one pair that have Santa Claus on them.............

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
bare feet.jpg

My feet go "commando" as much as possible. :)

C

Charcoal

Short socks for summer... it gets over 115 here.
wool socks for winter...it gets mighty cold, too.
I darn my favorite old hiking socks.
I have a fleece pair that I wear for sleeping when it is at its coldest where I will be sleeping (like winter camping with the scouts).
I wear workboot socks as appropriate.
I usually wear cotton Timberland socks when I wear a suit.
Back in the 90's I had some flamboyant socks, including a pair that was very Rorschach.

My faves of all time are my denim colored Argyles.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Charcoal

... I haven't seen doc's in a long time.
I still rock my 14 holes from time to time. I've a pair of 4 holes I wear to church some, too.

C

Charcoal

My daughter pulls the loudest socks she can, and mismatches them on purpose 99% of the time.

S

ServantStrike

Tube socks with a reinforced heel. Plain white year round unless I'm wearing nicer shoes, then a pair of black mens dress socks.

Around the house - no socks. Lifting weights - no socks (nice that I work out at home, or I'd probably have some really bad athletes foot). Walking the workshop, also no socks.

A

arwen-undomiel

Ya know, as a result of the cool weather coming, I just bought socks tonight! I bought a black poki-dot sweater dress yesterday, and black tights but I figured I needed the extra warmth so I bought leg warmers to wear with my boots. Gonna look so cule!

So layering.
First poki-dot dress, then 'way too large for me' teal sweater, black tights, cream coloured knee-high socks, black ankle boots, a whole lotta scarves, mits and a toque! Voilà! I am poster child for H&M XD and snug as a bug in a rug!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I like socks, but I haven't had socks for a while....oh dear, I've gone off and started speaking Blondese again.... my bad....

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I never talk about my socks in mixed company.