E
What's that supposed to mean?
JesusistheChrist: Yes, that is what many debaters use to label those they disagree with as heretics. Doesn't make it right. I could pick out some things I disagree with you about and call you a heretic. Would you be one? Naaaah... you'd just assume I'm the heretic. I know how that game works.
dcontroversal: I saw your previous response, but wattie's reply answered my question more clearly. Thanks. I still disagree with you on this, but I'm not going to debate it. The reason I asked was because I've heard of some once-saved-always-saved who just label any backslider as "Well, he must not have been a christian in the first place, he was just acting the part for a while." That always seemed too convenient to me, like shooting the wounded so they wouldn't have to carry them back to the doctor at base. Glad you're not like that.
I'll pull my whiskered black nose out now and let the debate continue. Good luck with all the debaters. Might keep a blood pressure monitor on hand and take a break from this thread if it gets too high... I know that's what I'd do. =^.^=
What's that supposed to mean?
Jesus will determine who sits where and my point simply was that I'll be innocent of dc's blood in that I've sought to warn him to turn from his heretical ways.
absolutely disgusting name calling going on in this thread. Should be ashamed!
Actually, I have much more than a "clue" as to Whom you don't fear in that "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" and you've been spewing your lack of the fear of God here for the longest time.
As far as the context of Hebrews chapter 10 is concerned, I just provided it for you and you, once again, willfully, stubbornly, defiantly and fearlessly shut your eyes to the same to your own potential destruction. Again, the "once for all sanctification" of which you spoke is followed IMMEDIATELY BY FEARFUL WARNINGS...whether you like it or not.
Listen, friend...
Your obstinance comes to an abrupt end at the Judgment Seat of Christ and you're not presently ready for the same. Repent now of your heresy before it is too late. At my end, I'll be innocent of your blood and likewise of the blood of all of those who hold to the same heresy which you so fearlessly and stubbornly teach in contrast to the Word of God and God Himself.
Yes I know, a friendly debate can never be just that as some get offended and start name calling, using unedifying language, and belittling others.
A true born again believer should welcome correction with open arms and not get offended !!!
I have learned some things since being on here, and the Holy Spirit has guided me straight in other issues in which I use to agree with some of the others on here until He showed me the truth. Hince He changed my stance to His way of thinking. But others get so easily offended, and start all this negativity toward others because they can not accept correction because their pride in what they think is so high. It blinds them to the correction....
*Did you read the bible, and the rules here, your personal name calling is a personal attack against my brother in Christ. You call yourself a homeschool dad , you sound as if you came to the end of your patience, and probably call your kids idiots for everything. I know about*homeschooling. How dare you keep foul mouthing here, this is a Christian site. Your a aggressive example of how someone in the world without the fruits of the HOly spirit would carry on, you are so frustrated, so don't use this site as an outlet, everyone has their right and point of view, but in Christ, and you dare use his name as your avatar, it means nothing in showing his love, Read the Bible, Love one another, your extremely*aggressive, and if YOU don't stop calling people idiots and your own kids, idiots, because it's like your nature, if it wasn't you would have self control, which you don't, I will just report you to the moderators because your not offering nothing here but a problem, to a solution where there is none, as saying, get the plank out of your own eye first, and our friend here, call him a believer your the one falling on the flesh side, stop it, I'm going to report you, for personal attacks against people. YOu shouldn't be a home school father, you call people names, if you don't like this thread, take off, and stop your evil aggression, your a shame to this site. I would report you to the home schooling board to read your posts here, and *they should make an investigation on your behaviors what your doing in your home, with this kind of aggression.*What's that supposed to mean?
Jesus will determine who sits where and my point simply was that I'll be innocent of dc's blood in that I've sought to warn him to turn from his heretical ways.
This coming form you is a joke....you should take your own advice HAHAHH!
absolutely disgusting name calling going on in this thread. Should be ashamed!
"They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." (Titus 1:16)You have to know Jesus to be forgiven........good luck with your works....!
*Did you read the bible, and the rules here, your personal name calling is a personal attack against my brother in Christ. You call yourself a homeschool dad , you sound as if you came to the end of your patience, and probably call your kids idiots for everything. I know about*homeschooling. How dare you keep foul mouthing here, this is a Christian site. Your a aggressive example of how someone in the world without the fruits of the HOly spirit would carry on, you are so frustrated, so don't use this site as an outlet, everyone has their right and point of view, but in Christ, and you dare use his name as your avatar, it means nothing in showing his love, Read the Bible, Love one another, your extremely*aggressive, and if YOU don't stop calling people idiots and your own kids, idiots, because it's like your nature, if it wasn't you would have self control, which you don't, I will just report you to the moderators because your not offering nothing here but a problem, to a solution where there is none, as saying, get the plank out of your own eye first, and our friend here, call him a believer your the one falling on the flesh side, stop it, I'm going to report you, for personal attacks against people. YOu shouldn't be a home school father, you call people names, if you don't like this thread, take off, and stop your evil aggression, your a shame to this site. I would report you to the home schooling board to read your posts here, and *they should make an investigation on your behaviors what your doing in your home, with this kind of aggression.*
How non-aggressive of you to say so.*Did you read the bible, and the rules here, your personal name calling is a personal attack against my brother in Christ. You call yourself a homeschool dad , you sound as if you came to the end of your patience, and probably call your kids idiots for everything. I know about*homeschooling. How dare you keep foul mouthing here, this is a Christian site. Your a aggressive example of how someone in the world without the fruits of the HOly spirit would carry on, you are so frustrated, so don't use this site as an outlet, everyone has their right and point of view, but in Christ, and you dare use his name as your avatar, it means nothing in showing his love, Read the Bible, Love one another, your extremely*aggressive, and if YOU don't stop calling people idiots and your own kids, idiots, because it's like your nature, if it wasn't you would have self control, which you don't, I will just report you to the moderators because your not offering nothing here but a problem, to a solution where there is none, as saying, get the plank out of your own eye first, and our friend here, call him a believer your the one falling on the flesh side, stop it, I'm going to report you, for personal attacks against people. YOu shouldn't be a home school father, you call people names, if you don't like this thread, take off, and stop your evil aggression, your a shame to this site. I would report you to the home schooling board to read your posts here, and *they should make an investigation on your behaviors what your doing in your home, with this kind of aggression.*
*Is it every Sunday, Satan comes around to prowl, and howl and start divisions, I've noticed, how do you know these people are really born again. AVoid some of this evil communications. IT is not edifying. REcently I've been attacked verbally by someone who talked to me with his side turned most of the time, exposing his gun, which was legal. But I didn't see him as a man, what I saw was someone scared hiding behind a piece of metal, so are some folk, hiding behind a keyboard, coming here not in love, but in a childish behavior, forgive them, if they don't get banned, I hope they grow up, and say some*edifying*things here for all of us to learn, there are those who are bullies, forgive them. Some just don't care, I as a women, was verbally attacked by a man with a gun, standing and talking in a threatening way, trying to cover up. So the plaque is coming , after that experience, the HOly Spirit showed me, that, things are getting from bad to worse, like the bible says, beating up people with words, just like the good samaritan was beaten so bad, for helping a *guy his age, on the mailon line the other day, he had to have*platinum*plates in his face, from the bipolar guy, who did that just to take a selfie, of it, sick, yes, people are sick, and getting sicker.*This coming form you is a joke....you should take your own advice HAHAHH!
Don't lie about me, okay?Yes as I have called JesusistheChrist out on another thread about end times for calling others heretics and other names just for disagreeing with him on what is personally opinion, as that is all discussions on prophecy is until it comes to pass. However the brother you are defending in Dconn has been guilty of the same name calling and unedifying behavior, in which I for one out of many have called him out on it as well. It is funny and sorry at the same time that the two of them are having such heated arguments with each other, since they both have similar attitudes toward others who do not agree with them.
* *Sue people now, you'll be arrested by the holy spirit, for what your saying to me and making excuses of name calling, how about an apology, and yes, your sin will find you out, God knows where you live and your phone number, and are being used by the DEvil to tempt people into fights just like you just did to me, sue me, a threat, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name. YOu sign up here and think your the devil here, so renew your mind, this is not the devils, site, this is called Christian Chat, we love one another here.*How non-aggressive of you to say so.
You're going to report me to the home-schooling board?
Go right ahead...and then I'll consider suing you for slander after your baseless allegations are found to be just that.
Also, referring to a teacher of heresy as a heretic is not "name-calling" and the word "idiot" is actually found in the underlying Greek of our New Testament in 5 different places and it means "ignorant" and "unlearned" and both rightly apply to dc.
If you want to report me, then go right ahead. After all, there will always be those like you who seek to condemn the just while simultaneously justifying the wicked or those who are an abomination in the sight of the Lord.
* *Sue people now, you'll be arrested by the holy spirit, for what your saying to me and making excuses of name calling, how about an apology, and yes, your sin will find you out, God knows where you live and your phone number, and are being used by the DEvil to tempt people into fights just like you just did to me, sue me, a threat, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name. YOu sign up here and think your the devil here, so renew your mind, this is not the devils, site, this is called Christian Chat, we love one another here.*
Was that sarcasm or were you being serious?These were well spoken words from someone with a kind and gentle spirit. God Bless You.
Was that sarcasm or were you being serious?
You're the one who came on here with all of your threats, so don't bother projecting your own nastiness unto me.* *Sue people now, you'll be arrested by the holy spirit, for what your saying to me and making excuses of name calling, how about an apology, and yes, your sin will find you out, God knows where you live and your phone number, and are being used by the DEvil to tempt people into fights just like you just did to me, sue me, a threat, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name. YOu sign up here and think your the devil here, so renew your mind, this is not the devils, site, this is called Christian Chat, we love one another here.*