TITHES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 22, 2020
The Pharisees said the same kinds of things.

Tithing is not a "traditional valued interpretation" but a legalistic error promoted by the greedy, the ignorant, and those who refuse to examine the Scriptures to see what is true.
The new age religion thinking and actions would love to see God's houses taken out. They are the driving force behind eliminating churches tax free status. Wonder why?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The new age religion thinking and actions would love to see God's houses taken out. They are the driving force behind eliminating churches tax free status. Wonder why?
Irrelevant to the subject.

May 22, 2020
Very relevant.......have an awake pill?...sometimes they help.

Another back door approach to control ...huh?.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I wonder why he got banned.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Must we take all our tithes to the church or we can send to our spiritual leaders? or we can help in support organizations and widows and orphans?
Kindly help me on this
I would say how is the lord leading you? Ask Him.. He will give you a peace. Since we are giving to Him not so and so.