To love is a duty

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AngelJay

Jul 14, 2019
Cape Town South Africa
To love is a duty, to be loved is an achievement , to be with the one you love is success and to be with the one that loves you back is life. Love is found in Jesus Christ

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
To be with the one you love is success only if propinquity is your life's primary objective.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
To be with the one you love is success only if propinquity is your life's primary objective.
Not sure if that is my primary objective, but since I don't even know what the word propinquity means I will say that the answer is no. My primary objective is to humbly serve the Lord with love in my heart. Often, I fall at this as well put that seems to be par for the course. Probably serendipity is closer to the truth.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Alright Lynx, quit using those left field words. I had to look up propinquity:

pro·pin·qui·ty prəˈpiNGkwədē
noun
noun propinquity
  1. the state of being close to someone or something; proximity.
    proximity closeness nearness adjacency contiguity contiguousness vicinity vicinage
  2. close kinship.
    close kinship close relationship family connection blood ties consanguinity