To make christian friends

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello to you as well. If you go into the forums you may find opportunity to form Christian friendship. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
welcomeagc.png
​
 
In the NAME OF JESUS peace be with you Sis.
You are highly and lovely welcome here on CC.
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask any question at any time.
Always allow the HOLY SPIRIT to lead you even as you enjoy your stay here. Trust in HIS Authority always and not on majority.

We love you, and remember to rejoice always, pray constantly and give thanks to GOD in all circumstances for this is the Will of GOD in CHRIST JESUS for you.
JESUS loves you so much.
JESUS IS LORD.
 
Hi, everyone. Yes... If it is possible, let's be friends. Sorry if that's sort of offensive. If it is... Let's be friends.
 
I am a 30 year old man. My name is Chace Kenner. I am employed at Great American Cookies. I've been in Illinois for a month or so. I want more pay if I'm not providing enough. I will take Christian friends. I suppose I need them. I will be as godly as possible with you. I will tell you what I have done. I will listen to you. I will tell you about others.
 
Hello! Welcome to CC bro Uhhhh :) hope you will like it here :)



Good morning :)

God bless you ❤