to own a scooter/motor bike

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends you can pray that God bless me with my own scooter/motor bike, to use for myself , to bring vegetables, carry Bibles, and give ride to wife and daughter.

i am using bro.-in-laws motor bike, he says that i am not taking care of his motor bike, or doesnot fill petrol. i think he is finding fault with me, or wants me not to ride his motor bike, so i want to have my own scooter/motor bike and solve this problem.

Thanks!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You need your own wheels and I will pray for God to provide for your ride.

nnic

Dec 12, 2020
Standing in prayer with you that the Lord provides a solution to the situation. It may be an unexpected or different solution but God knows your needs.