To the "I'm right and You're wrong people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeIsNowHere

You know those people who are all like ''The Bible says this and this about this and if you dont agree with this, you are wrong and going to hell. To those people, here's a hypothetical scene...

God comes to you one day and says ''Get out your Bible. We're gonna go thru it and discuss is verse by verse. If I find you the be in error on even one verse, I kill you and you go to hell''

You gonna take that challenge? If the answer is no... and I'm sure it is.. then drop the self righteous. I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG ACT
The nature of God would make that impossible. The statement itself is unwise and makes no point.
What you must consider is 1 question, "Did Jesus Christ physically raise from the dead 3 days after He was crucified as History records?" This is the question for you. Have you considered this question and what is the answer? If it is no, then obviously you will always hate and despise true Christians who know the answer = yes. If the answer is yes, then you agree that what Jesus Christ says about who He is (the Creator of EVERYTHING that has been made), God of the universe, King of Kings, is true and you follow His Word as the EXPIRED WORD of God as He told you and I. If your answer is "I do not know" then the next question is "Are you willing to search for the true answer"?. If the answer to that question is no, then you have decided against that historical fact, but if you are willing to seek the true answer then that is the most important thing for you to do. I promise you that if you Seek Jesus Christ you will find Him if you search with an open honest heart. When you find Him you will receive eternal life. So are you willing?

Aug 14, 2011
You're goin to hell cause you pass the collection plate in the wrong direction
O k this response is beyond uncomprehendable. And dude 653, I like this thread you posted, and I notice you've been getting rebuked by some wise individuals, but your thread is wise to...I feel passing a tith dish the wrong way does not relate to WRONGNESS AND RIGHTNESS, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT RELATE TO THE AUTHORITY THE LORD GOD HAS FOR WHAT IS WRONG AND RIGHT THROUGH HIS WORD. And personally it would be a terrifying situation on the challenge aspect of the thread! but No one needs to challenge God and no one shouldn't because that is wrong and He is merciful enough to guide anyone through the Word w His Holy Spirit which is right, and how you live your life and serve His will will determine your destiny. Sincerely, do not take heed of wrong and right, because a lot of people think they are right and are going to overthrow your opinion and say u are wrong or take it the wrong way, believe that u are right w faith in Jesus, and pray for Him to correct those that attack your belief. And in the end, you will come out right. This thread is awesome....unusual, but awesome.

Jul 3, 2011
O k this response is beyond uncomprehendable. And dude 653, I like this thread you posted, and I notice you've been getting rebuked by some wise individuals, but your thread is wise to...I feel passing a tith dish the wrong way does not relate to WRONGNESS AND RIGHTNESS, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT RELATE TO THE AUTHORITY THE LORD GOD HAS FOR WHAT IS WRONG AND RIGHT THROUGH HIS WORD. And personally it would be a terrifying situation on the challenge aspect of the thread! but No one needs to challenge God and no one shouldn't because that is wrong and He is merciful enough to guide anyone through the Word w His Holy Spirit which is right, and how you live your life and serve His will will determine your destiny. Sincerely, do not take heed of wrong and right, because a lot of people think they are right and are going to overthrow your opinion and say u are wrong or take it the wrong way, believe that u are right w faith in Jesus, and pray for Him to correct those that attack your belief. And in the end, you will come out right. This thread is awesome....unusual, but awesome.
He was being sarcastic

M

MissCris

Well I think we can go as far as saying, "You're wrong."

We can't go so far as to say, "You're wrong. I'm right. You're going to hell."
I agree with this.

Unfortunately I think that the people who are being told they are wrong tend to feel like they are also being told they are going to hell for being wrong, regardless of if anyone is actually saying that.

I haven't seen a whole lot of "You're going to hell" comments on this forum, nor have I heard that very often in my lifetime. If a person feels that someone is telling them that, when that's not what was said...

Well, whose fault is that, then?

A

AnandaHya

I agree with this.

Unfortunately I think that the people who are being told they are wrong tend to feel like they are also being told they are going to hell for being wrong, regardless of if anyone is actually saying that.

I haven't seen a whole lot of "You're going to hell" comments on this forum, nor have I heard that very often in my lifetime. If a person feels that someone is telling them that, when that's not what was said...

Well, whose fault is that, then?
feelings are overrated. God's Truth and love should be valued more.

Hebrews 12:4-6
New King James Version (NKJV)
4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. 5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“ My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”[a]

M

MissCris

feelings are overrated. God's Truth and love should be valued more.

That's true. I was just saying that as far as people going around saying "I'm right and you're wrong and you're going to hell"...

That's not really what's even going on most of the time.

I think that as far as people correcting each other goes, the person being corrected generally finds it offensive and therefore reads more into what the other person said than was actually meant.

If that makes any sense at all.

A

AnandaHya

That's true. I was just saying that as far as people going around saying "I'm right and you're wrong and you're going to hell"...

That's not really what's even going on most of the time.

I think that as far as people correcting each other goes, the person being corrected generally finds it offensive and therefore reads more into what the other person said than was actually meant.

If that makes any sense at all.
yeah

and I have found that people sometimes associate you with someone they really haven't forgiven and get nasty in their responses because your words trigger a sore point in them that they would rather forget.

However if you treat them with love and wait and pray, God reveals their error and they are able to forgive and heal not only of their current pain but sometimes of long buried pain they were carrying around unnecessarily.

lol if that makes any sense ;)

M

MissCris

Yep, it does :D