To the Unvaccinated in NY you have until Jan 5th to leave.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/n...-detention-of-unvaccinated-at-governors-whim/

In the next legislative session beginning January 5th, 2022, the New York Senate and Assembly could vote on a bill that would grant permissions to remove and detain cases, contacts, carriers, or anyone suspected of presenting a “significant threat to public health” and remove them from public life on an indefinite basis.

The bill allows them to hold you indefinitely and forcibly vaccinate you.

It goes on to state that the Bill will “require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,” essentially giving the government the right to detain anyone they want and forcibly vaccinate them.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I thank God that I don't live in NY. Can't imagine why anyone would ever move to such a place. No wonder the population of that state has been in decline for years. It's a good thing though because NY will keep losing electoral votes.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I thank God that I don't live in NY. Can't imagine why anyone would ever move to such a place. No wonder the population of that state has been in decline for years. It's a good thing though because NY will keep losing electoral votes.
The Lord is saying "come out of her my people"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Don't worry, it is quick and virtually painless

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I bet the NY Governor is looking closely at this!

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If anyone plans to move to Florida, it is mandatory that all liberal ideologies are left behind.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
O

Oblio

It's a sad time for the human race. I feel like I'm looking down a hole and I can't see the bottom of it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It's a sad time for the human race. I feel like I'm looking down a hole and I can't see the bottom of it.
Stop looking down and look up, your redemption draweth nigh.

O

Oblio

Stop looking down and look up, your redemption draweth nigh.
I am on the road to my home in the New Jerusalem!
Looking neither to the left, nor to the right
But gazing straight ahead I see a glorious sight
Descending from the sky, adorned like a bride
Is my home!
And when I get there, there will be...
No more death, no more mourning
No more crying...or pain! Sigh. tc

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
that's a bill from 2015 that has never received any votes or cosponsors.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2021/01/03/long-dormant-assembly-bill-becomes-subject-of-conspiracy-theories-1352140

it was put forward 6 years ago when a nurse infected with ebola refused to quarantine herself.
no one thought it was a good idea. no one does now, either.

it's just a nother clickbait in @ZNP's conspiracy-newsfeed that he fell for and is being used to spread here by the people who make money off such things.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
that's a bill from 2015 that has never received any votes or cosponsors.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2021/01/03/long-dormant-assembly-bill-becomes-subject-of-conspiracy-theories-1352140

it was put forward 6 years ago when a nurse infected with ebola refused to quarantine herself.
no one thought it was a good idea. no one does now, either.

it's just a nother clickbait in @ZNP's conspiracy-newsfeed that he fell for and is being used to spread here by the people who make money off such things.
Yep, long list of conspiracies:

2 weeks to flatten the curve just a power grab (yep)

They will mandate the vaccine (Yep, Fed even though they said it was unconstitutional)

They will fire you if you don't get the vaccine. (yep, NY)

They will round you up and put you into quarantine camps (oops, that is Australia)

You won't be able to travel from state to state without a vaccine passport (oops, that is Canada)

But you know what just because Jim Cramer was arguing for this law last week, just ignore it.

Just like they did with this guy: 9 Much time had been lost, and sailing had already become dangerous because by now it was after the Day of Atonement. So Paul warned them, 10 “Men, I can see that our voyage is going to be disastrous and bring great loss to ship and cargo, and to our own lives also.” 11 But the centurion, instead of listening to what Paul said, followed the advice of the pilot and of the owner of the ship.

O

Oblio

We are each entitled to our own opinion which we can express here...it would be nice if this passage could be kept in mind.
"…2with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3and with diligence to preserve the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;…" - Ephesians 4:2-4

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We are each entitled to our own opinion which we can express here...it would be nice if this passage could be kept in mind.
"…2with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3and with diligence to preserve the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;…" - Ephesians 4:2-4
No he makes a good point, just because they have lied to us five times now doesn't mean they will lie to us again.

DeBlasio announced mid August that Teachers would have to be vaccinated by Sept 27th or be fired. This is crucial because it was after schools had already hired teachers for the next year. If they had done this two months earlier you would have seen a mass exodus. They try to spring it on you at the very worst possible time.

Likewise they don't mandate it for kids until school has already started making it much harder on parents who would otherwise have pulled their kids out.

It is very clear they are waiting until after Christmas to drop the hammer. The absolute worst time to move is January, very hard to sell a house at that time. You know they will announce this law at the worst possible time for people to refuse to comply.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
According to the Florida DHS covid19 website, the number of new cases is still low, but last weeks total doubled over the previous week. The lowest number of new cases by age group was in the 65+ YO group. That group has the largest population, and the highest vaccination rate.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yep, long list of conspiracies:

2 weeks to flatten the curve just a power grab (yep)

They will mandate the vaccine (Yep, Fed even though they said it was unconstitutional)

They will fire you if you don't get the vaccine. (yep, NY)

They will round you up and put you into quarantine camps (oops, that is Australia)

You won't be able to travel from state to state without a vaccine passport (oops, that is Canada)

But you know what just because Jim Cramer was arguing for this law last week, just ignore it.

Just like they did with this guy: 9 Much time had been lost, and sailing had already become dangerous because by now it was after the Day of Atonement. So Paul warned them, 10 “Men, I can see that our voyage is going to be disastrous and bring great loss to ship and cargo, and to our own lives also.” 11 But the centurion, instead of listening to what Paul said, followed the advice of the pilot and of the owner of the ship.
once again, the truth:
that bill was introduced in 2015. it never went to committe. no one in the NY senate ever co-sponsored it and the single person who thought it was a good idea stopped pushing it in 2019 when a viable ebola vaccine was discovered.
that bill has zero chance ever of becoming a law.

you are being used.
you are aiding and abetting the buying of votes by secular worldly powers with fear.
exactly the thing you're complaining about.

such tropes don't belong in a Christian discussion forum.
they have nothing to do with our faith, at all.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The point of this thread, despite the title, is that you should be ready to leave at an hours notice. If this bill is passed it is sent to the governor to sign and then to become law. One would expect at the very least to be told a day ahead of time if they are alert to what is going on. No one is saying they will vote on it Jan 5th, only that it is possible and plausible.

It is a lot of work to move. I have already contacted a real estate broker, and someone to take all the stuff out of our house and today I was boxing up books to give away.

I don't think anyone can move in a single day, you need to be prepared.

So although I don't think that Jan 5th is a hard and fast day, I do think this is the direction things are going and it is only a matter of weeks, maybe a couple of months at most.

O

Oblio

No he makes a good point, just because they have lied to us five times now doesn't mean they will lie to us again.

DeBlasio announced mid August that Teachers would have to be vaccinated by Sept 27th or be fired. This is crucial because it was after schools had already hired teachers for the next year. If they had done this two months earlier you would have seen a mass exodus. They try to spring it on you at the very worst possible time.

Likewise they don't mandate it for kids until school has already started making it much harder on parents who would otherwise have pulled their kids out.

It is very clear they are waiting until after Christmas to drop the hammer. The absolute worst time to move is January, very hard to sell a house at that time. You know they will announce this law at the worst possible time for people to refuse to comply.
Low-lifes!