Today is my birthday

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends today is my birthday, you can pray that God bless, every area of my life, and let His face always shine upon me.

God bless!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Friends today is my birthday, you can pray that God bless, every area of my life, and let His face always shine upon me.

God bless!
Happy Birthday my friend. I pray for you and your family often and will say another prayer for you for God's face to always shine upon you and those that you love.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Happy Birthday my friend. I pray for you and your family often and will say another prayer for you for God's face to always shine upon you and those that you love.
Thanks friend

I

IFOLLOWHIM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉🎊👑🍰🍧

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Happy Birthday Levi,
I pray that God keeps you strong and in good health and reveals to you the plan and purpose for your life.
May he protect you and your family and keep you in perfect peace. All that the enemy has stolen from you may it be returned double.

M

morefaithrequired

God bless you Levi. On your glorious birthday.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Happy birthday, Levi. May God shine His face brightly upon you and work in a powerful way in all areas of your life. May He continue to use you mightily for His Kingdom.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
May God give you the desires of your heart:). My daughter's birthday is Nov 30, last Saturday here. God bless you and your family always!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
May God give you the desires of your heart:). My daughter's birthday is Nov 30, last Saturday here. God bless you and your family always!
Happy belated birthday to your daughter, May God bless her new year with peace joy , success