Today was the day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Charleeta

Aug 23, 2023
Where would you be if TODAY was the day the world came to its climax?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well here now, lol. I was at work earlier! I'd want to be with family. You, where would you be?

notmyown

May 26, 2016
the consummation of all things?

i'll be with Jesus; i am His and He is mine.

oh, not because i'm anything, but because He is everything. He will fulfill every promise and He is faithful.

Charleeta

Aug 23, 2023
Do you mean at the seventh trump when Jesus Christ returns as the King of kings and Lord of lords? :)
I pray you are not here when the trumpets sound and the bowls are unleashed on the earth.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I would be in heaven with Jesus... for the rapture will happen before the world gets to that point.
Oh so this was a trick question. Got it.

And, your response was an opinion. There is great debate, with good arguments from both sides, about pre- or post-trib rapture. I am in the latter camp. So there.

selahsays

May 31, 2023
I pray you are not here when the trumpets sound and the bowls are unleashed on the earth.
I pray I will be.

Charleeta, do you believe that men and women of God are afraid to stand up for Jesus? When the Antichrist (Satan) comes at the 6th trump, who will God use? Christians! that’s who—the Elect.

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Yes, we will be hated; after all, we will not accept the false christ (the Antichrist). We will not be deceived and will endure to the very end when at the seventh trump, all flesh shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye into our spiritual bodies.

1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed."

Jesus Christ will not return until after the Antichrist has come claiming to be God—after the falling away (the great apostasy) takes place.

For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

- Mark 13:19-27

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh so this was a trick question. Got it.

And, your response was an opinion. There is great debate, with good arguments from both sides, about pre- or post-trib rapture. I am in the latter camp. So there.
It was an evangelical question. It's the kind people ask when they are wanting to start a conversation about God and the end of the world and stuff.

It's also pretty transparent and people really need to upgrade their talking ability.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Where would you be if TODAY was the day the world came to its climax?
Riding upon a white horse, I hope.

Revelation 19:14

"And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean."