Tommy, troll my bridge. Ask me riddles.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
But cider is right too.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I have a head and a tail but no body... What am I?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
You can carry it everywhere you go, and it does not get heavy. What is it?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
For you Tolkien fans out there:

Alive without breath,
as cold as death.
Clad in mail but never clinking,
Never thirsty always drinking.

What am I?

T

Tinuviel

For you Tolkien fans out there:

Alive without breath,
as cold as death.
Clad in mail but never clinking,
Never thirsty always drinking.

What am I?
"Ugh! It's cold--clammy. A fish! It's a fish!"

Gollum thought this a frightfully easy one, because he was always thinking about the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why?

A

AuntieAnt

Knott and Shott fought a duel
Knott was shot, but Shott was not
It was better to be Shott than Knott

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
I heard there were some posts about our dear sweet innocent adorable Tommy via telephone...you're quite Mr. Popular ,Tommy boy!

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Knott and Shott fought a duel
Knott was shot, but Shott was not
It was better to be Shott than Knott
And it's so much better to not be a snot, covered with snot, or anything to do with snot!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
For the record...

Tommy has a "CC Game Face" here--just like everyone else here, including me.

But if you take the time to get to know him, you'll find a really humble guy who takes his job of serving other people for a living very seriously.

One of the reasons why Tommy and I banter so much here is because (some posters might remember) I spent several years writing and talking to inmates, and I was interested in Tommy's perspectives as someone who has worked in law enforcement for many years.

One of the guys I used to write, in my lowly opinion (just from things I was learning in graduate school at one time), had all the makings of a serial killer, and he was only 27. Tommy was kind enough to spend several hours answering my own half-baked analyses and sharing what he thought and has experienced throughout his career.

There was another CC member a long time ago (who isn't here anymore) who had also worked in a field that might have provided valuable insight, but when I wrote this member, they never responded.

Tommy was cool enough to take the time to answer my many questions and give me some insight into what "the other side" (law enforcement vs. the person who committed the crime) sees and goes through.

The fact that he has an awesome sense of humor and is the first one to go along with a joke (we felt like we were writing our own reality show yesterday, lol) just adds to what a great guy he is.

The reason I tend to joke with or pick on the same people over and over again is because I take notice of the people who not only hand out the jokes, but are more than willing to take it themselves when others poke fun at them. I am always looking for cool people here to banter with and once I find them, I keep going back to them because they don't get offended (and if we do offend each other, we work it out.)

However, I've also gotten used to the fact that if a person I'm joking with happens to be a guy... Everyone and their mother (or mother-in-law... sorry, Auntie Aunt... I love you!!! :D) is going to think I'm dating him.

After all, wasn't it just a month or so ago that the forum decided I must be dating Lynx? :D
You're not?