He is our Armor, our Strength. He not only puts in us a heart of flesh, one able to receive and to learn from the Holy Spirit, to grow our capacity to love, and to forgive, but He also toughens our outer shells, so that we can guard it.
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
Ephesians 6:11 ESV
Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
Ephesians 6:14 ESV
Listen, I am not just talking about Him improving our interpersonal relationships with others. No, it is so much bigger than that. If we want to commune with the most High, then we must seek His estate more than anything, right? You know this already. I am just renewing my thoughts, focused on His Glory, His exalted presence. If we go all willy-nilly with our lives, thoughts and emotions, not considering the will of Him, there will most definitely be a quenching and grieving of the Spirit. Don't you agree?
How can we guard our hearts? I believe by giving them fully to Him. Cleaving to His Rock Solid foundation, praising His Holy Name, the Lord of Hosts. There are so many different theologies, even between us Christians. We also see many other beliefs, from worshipping creation and the universe, to worshipping self, and on and on, even those who elevate their notions of worshipping nothing.
Why do some reject Him is beyond me. If they only tasted Him, they'd know just how good He is. I don't want to be a busybody, a muckraker, a buttinsky, but I do want to appeal for the cause of God. Freedom is on the other side of His door, knock, please knock.
I understand not wanting Him because of a lifestyle choice. I really do. This time, in these earthly vessels, is so fleeting, though, so here today gone tomorrow. Time with His eternal Holiness is the most priceless gift we have.
Please, won't you consider blessing Him with Your undivided devotion? I am actually talking to myself, lol, reminding myself the importance of keeping Him and His ways at the forefront of my thoughts.
Lord, I am sorry for my easily distracted mindset. Keep me in your Magnificence and Grace. I cling to You alone, wanting only for the Shepherd. Shield me with your righteousness, bring me to Your truth. Lord, please help my loves, reveal Your Glory, in all areas of their Lives. Thank You Father God for each and every encounter with Your people. Help us all to shine the light of You and Your Kingdom in all that we say, think, and do. Finally, help us to rest quietly in Your strength, in Your presence, while walking humbly in love and service to You... in Jesus Precious Name.
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
Ephesians 6:11 ESV
Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
Ephesians 6:14 ESV
Listen, I am not just talking about Him improving our interpersonal relationships with others. No, it is so much bigger than that. If we want to commune with the most High, then we must seek His estate more than anything, right? You know this already. I am just renewing my thoughts, focused on His Glory, His exalted presence. If we go all willy-nilly with our lives, thoughts and emotions, not considering the will of Him, there will most definitely be a quenching and grieving of the Spirit. Don't you agree?
How can we guard our hearts? I believe by giving them fully to Him. Cleaving to His Rock Solid foundation, praising His Holy Name, the Lord of Hosts. There are so many different theologies, even between us Christians. We also see many other beliefs, from worshipping creation and the universe, to worshipping self, and on and on, even those who elevate their notions of worshipping nothing.
Why do some reject Him is beyond me. If they only tasted Him, they'd know just how good He is. I don't want to be a busybody, a muckraker, a buttinsky, but I do want to appeal for the cause of God. Freedom is on the other side of His door, knock, please knock.
I understand not wanting Him because of a lifestyle choice. I really do. This time, in these earthly vessels, is so fleeting, though, so here today gone tomorrow. Time with His eternal Holiness is the most priceless gift we have.
Please, won't you consider blessing Him with Your undivided devotion? I am actually talking to myself, lol, reminding myself the importance of keeping Him and His ways at the forefront of my thoughts.
Lord, I am sorry for my easily distracted mindset. Keep me in your Magnificence and Grace. I cling to You alone, wanting only for the Shepherd. Shield me with your righteousness, bring me to Your truth. Lord, please help my loves, reveal Your Glory, in all areas of their Lives. Thank You Father God for each and every encounter with Your people. Help us all to shine the light of You and Your Kingdom in all that we say, think, and do. Finally, help us to rest quietly in Your strength, in Your presence, while walking humbly in love and service to You... in Jesus Precious Name.