Translation friendly dolls

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Not to be a fear monger or gossip, but just to let everyone know this is where even the toy market is going.

Basically a doll that is androgynous, both male and female clothes as well as hair.

3116A49A-530E-4AFE-B87B-3FD29D972670.jpeg 1E41E1BA-0168-4EEE-8F3B-3991A2CB0969.jpeg

M

morefaithrequired

I'm 61. Is it too late to question my gender? I might make a hot woman. Someone said I played rugby like a girl. And dresses must be nice to wear in Summer.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

I'm 61. Is it too late to question my gender? I might make a hot woman. Someone said I played rugby like a girl. And dresses must be nice to wear in Summer.

Oh come on.......
You never know.....
Women rule,men drool!

Used that one line before!😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Bleh, at least go for something vague like a Kimono.

There certainly is gender neutral clothing. Or at least more grey clothing. I really think it depends on your motivation with clothing... Idk, I've seen some pretty jarring toys (on my occasional perusal of walmart toy section) but :(

M

morefaithrequired

Oh come on.......
You never know.....
Women rule,men drool!

Used that one line before!😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Ive always wanted to rule. And I am starting to drool.

T

tasha66

@Artsie: don't you mean 'transgender' friendly dolls?
the title of this thread has me confused

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Confusing.
When I was little all my toys, even stuffed animals where all either male or female. Some didnt wear clothes but I somehow knew what gender each one was.

presidente

May 29, 2013
How many teenage boys identify as cross-dressing lesbian females so they can use the girls shower in the lockerroom, but still like girls?

For the purposes of retirement, I identify as a former president of the United States and a former two-term senator. I have been neither, but I identify as such for retirement purposes, so the federal government should give me a check, right?

If you commit a crime, but identify as innocent, will they let you go free?

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
How many teenage boys identify as cross-dressing lesbian females so they can use the girls shower in the lockerroom, but still like girls?

For the purposes of retirement, I identify as a former president of the United States and a former two-term senator. I have been neither, but I identify as such for retirement purposes, so the federal government should give me a check, right?

If you commit a crime, but identify as innocent, will they let you go free?
Good idea! :love:

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Recently someone said that they don't identify as a tax-payer so they shouldn't have to pay taxes. Or something along those lines.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I do think it's not really humorous...more mournful. I got a slight throat laugh from it, but just like a crude joke, I have to kind of not.

Some on both sides of the argument are in agony of this issues and while I don't think we can choose to be in agony (we can ask) we can choose to reject the humor and mourn instead.

Anyway, meant to post that the first time but didn't realize I had posted and left it in edit phase alas.

On a lighter note. Stifling a laugh is like a cross between stifling a cough and a sneeze :D

presidente

May 29, 2013
I make the absurd comments partly to point out how absurd the 'identify as' thing is when it comes to gender. We cannot identify reality away.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I'm so glad not to be a child in today's world.
I think whats happening is because of the 60s all the offspring of the hippie flower generation have come back to bite them. Some dont even know who their parents are, cos they slept with someone when they were out of it on drugs and cant remember.

L

LittleMermaid

Gosh, I don't think I would want any children. I can't imagine the confusion the kids of tomorrow will grow up with. Heck, even the kids of today!
As a toy collector myself, this really saddens me. :cry:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Well kids of today just do the best they can to understand things. I had one who told me he had four mothers as he was a test tube baby. But none of them he called mum just by their first names.

Uniforms tend to be unisex these days. Some girls even get told off for wearing skirts.
I think just wear what works for you. Dont try to be someone you are not. If you unsure about what do wear, ask God.

I think as long as you are covered your private parts it shouldnt matter as to the types of clothes you wear.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The doll on the bottom could be a girl not all girls have long hair.

I know that might be confusing for some people but not all boys have short hair either. Sometimes hair has to be kept short for various reasons.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
For anyone who is confused, I had an autocorrect mishap on the title. It was “transition friendly” dolls

CherieR

May 6, 2017
It looks like a doll that you can try and customize to how you like it. The advertisement for this doll may be a little much. Still I think it is a neat you can make the doll a boy or girl and change not just the clothes but the hair.