Trolls

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2019
No, I am near the end of this wretched and terrible life on the wicked earth battered and toyed with by great powers and principalities beyond your ability to comprehend or believe in even if I told you plainly, yet I stand firm and continue to praise Jesus.
Now we are getting somewhere, tell me plainly test my comprehension

K

kaylagrl

So you are a troll to me according to what you say to me? I personally still do not believe in trolls, I praise Jesus and think you seem to me an old man, probably an old manwhore whom was a real hot stud back in the 70s or something, likely suffering from the sin of the Nicolaitanes.

Speaking of trolling....

Sep 8, 2019
USA
Now we are getting somewhere, tell me plainly test my comprehension
Ever gone to a CIA safehouse and destroyed one of their satanic pentagram altars in front of their very faces and praised Jesus and lived to tell about it? I have, praise Jesus.

Jun 10, 2019
Ever gone to a CIA safehouse and destroyed one of their satanic pentagram altars in front of their very faces and praised Jesus and lived to tell about it? I have, praise Jesus.
So the cia safehouse toyed with you by great powers and principalities. that’s explain your somewhat odd statements. sorry man :(

Sep 8, 2019
USA
So the cia safehouse toyed with you by great powers and principalities. that’s explain your somewhat odd statements. sorry man :(
Well just a taster as you requested of me to see if you can believe or not believe. I think by your mockery that you cannot. I suppose the truth is odd to liars, but maybe some will repent to Lord Jesus and be set free, praise Jesus.

Jun 10, 2019
Well just a taster as you requested of me to see if you can believe or not believe. I think by your mockery that you cannot. I suppose the truth is odd to liars, but maybe some will repent to Lord Jesus and be set free, praise Jesus.
If it’s true that the cia had a safe house with satanic alters and you destroyed them in front of them and by the power of Jesus your still alive to tell about it. Is that what your trying to say?

Sep 8, 2019
USA
If you had been speaking truth you would have gotten (y). But you aren't so you get (n). Understand?!
So tell me how I have lied. Is the man that is of the sin of Nicolaitanes not divorced and remarried? Or is it because he in truth is actually in the cursed divorce and remarriage and is your friend that you hate me? Praise Jesus, repent and be saved, adhere to lies and go to hellfire, it matters not to me personally, I just have to praise Jesus.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
If it’s true that the cia had a safe house with satanic alters and you destroyed them in front of them and by the power of Jesus your still alive to tell about it. Is that what your trying to say?
It is true, I even did it on Easter, praise Jesus.

K

kaylagrl

So tell me how I have lied. Is the man that is of the sin of Nicolaitanes not divorced and remarried? Or is it because he in truth is actually in the cursed divorce and remarriage and is your friend that you hate me? Praise Jesus, repent and be saved, adhere to lies and go to hellfire, it matters not to me personally, I just have to praise Jesus.
I didn't say anything about hating you. I dislike that you are treating people like :poop:. Whether our brother in the Lord divorced, remarried or whatever is between he and God. Or are you the perfect Christian to cast judgement on others ? And stop telling people to repent, we can all read here, we have the Bible, no one needs you acting self righteous. Seriously, who died and made you God?! Get a grip. Tired of these trolls, and I do mean internet troll, not the ones under bridges!! smh

p.s. Never thought I'd use the poo emoji and yet, here I am :rolleyes:

Jun 10, 2019
I didn't say anything about hating you. I dislike that you are treating people like :poop:. Whether our brother in the Lord divorced, remarried or whatever is between he and God. Or are you the perfect Christian to cast judgement on others ? And stop telling people to repent, we can all read here, we have the Bible, no one needs you acting self righteous. Seriously, who died and made you God?! Get a grip. Tired of these trolls, and I do mean internet troll, not the ones under bridges!! smh

I wouldn’t sweat the emoji, no one knows exactly what He wrote in the sand so.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Ughidy ugh ugh, well one thing for sure....There are those who demonstrate so clearly what a troll is

Thank you for making yourself so very clear.

Am I talking to you? You know I am and your welcome. It is what you wanted right...attention.

Sep 8, 2019
USA

If you're divorced and remarried you're in danger of hellfire is what the spirit of the church Ephesus says and what Jesus says. I will take Jesus side, Jesus is smarter and not biased like you, praise Jesus.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
And the cia lets you roam free?
Well of course they do, they are bound by their own secret oath to the Pursuit of Truth therefore Lord Jesus will prevail over them every single time. They're not too bad though, I am helping them build a corporation, praise Jesus.

K

kaylagrl

If you're divorced and remarried you're in danger of hellfire is what the spirit of the church Ephesus says and what Jesus says. I will take Jesus side, Jesus is smarter and not biased like you, praise Jesus.
A woman was condemned to stoning, how did Jesus treat her? You don't know our brothers life story and you are judging. Haul that log out of your own eye.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
A woman was condemned to stoning, how did Jesus treat her? You don't know our brothers life story and you are judging. Haul that log out of your own eye.
He told her sin no more lest something worse happens to you, praise Jesus.

As for your so-called brother, did I tell a lie or was it true what the spirit told me about him having the mark of Nicolaitanes on him? If it is true you can deposit your apology here and praise Jesus and revoke your hatred emojis from me, thanks, praise Jesus.