Trolls

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 9, 2012
1,514
26
0
trolls.jpg

This is a troll service announcement. Your methods do not work here. We know where you live. You shall not survive the ban hammer.

Sincerly,

the Omnitroll

P.S. now go home, I am better than you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Praus
Yeah. That was some madness. :( I just didn't look at any of their things after reporting them. Blah. Glad it's been dealt with. Yay! :D
 
Trolls?

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[SUP][1][/SUP] by posting inflammatory,[SUP][2][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][5][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP][6][/SUP]


:cool:
 
feed the trolls, as though they weren't. for the benefit of google searchers who need to hear the good news of brotherly love.
 
feed the trolls, as though they weren't. for the benefit of google searchers who need to hear the good news of brotherly love.

Usually, we do. But last night was different. It was extremely foul language and perverted messages. They were simply here to offend viciously. No other reason.
 
View attachment 60970

Your methods do not work here.

P.S. now go home, I am better than you.

Kurtz: Did they say why, Willard, why they want to terminate my command?
Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
Willard: I don't see any method at all, sir.
--Apocalypse Now (1979)


[video=youtube;IAwpUdYAvMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAwpUdYAvMo[/video]
 
We love internet trolls

[video=youtube;vjmBQZNG8L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjmBQZNG8L0[/video]
 
2Q==
 
In the South, we don't insult anyone......or speak ill of them.........we have found a way to bless them even when it appears we are doing anything BUT.... :) (EXAMPLE)

"That guy has to be the ugliest guy ever born, bless his heart......"


"That guy is really, really fat, bless his heart."

Doesn't matter what you say, just end the comment with "bless his/her heart.........." :)

uh, did I mention........bless your heart.......... :)
 
Wait I thought some troll can grant wishes? why are trying to get rid of them? I want a pink pony!
 
Wait I thought some troll can grant wishes? why are trying to get rid of them? I want a pink pony!

Um, I think those are leprechauns and genies and sometimes elves...but be very wary of elves. As far as I know, trolls just eat people and stink. :)
 
Why don't we just sing them a wee little "ditty?"

(to the tune of Rawhide)

TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING
KEEP THEM POSTS A TROLLING
TYPE 'EM UP
SPEW 'EM OUT,
BOARD TROLL!

:)

Shouldn't we make them feel welcome?
 
Wait I thought some troll can grant wishes? why are trying to get rid of them? I want a pink pony!

Blain, you're confusing your creatures. You need to read more world mythologies. Genies and leprechauns grant wishes, sometimes elves. But trolls, as Myst has mentioned, are just hungry and smelly and best avoided (think Shrek but less friendly). I know, I know, Shrek's an ogre, not a troll.