Trolls

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Blain, you're confusing your creatures. You need to read more world mythologies. Genies and leprechauns grant wishes, sometimes elves. But trolls, as Myst has mentioned, are just hungry and smelly and best avoided (think Shrek but less friendly). I know, I know, Shrek's an ogre, not a troll.

HEY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH SHREK?

I like Shrek, uh, er, well, I like Donkey bestest though....... :)

DONKEY!
 
Someone get Blain a copy of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit or at least The Three Billy Goats Gruff!
 
I can't recall if the Troll Dolls actually did grant wishes...according to the commercials, I think these ones did...

trolls-480x310.jpg

They had to have the gem in their belly, see? :) So, maybe Blain isn't as wrong as I originally thought. ;)
 
I can't recall if the Troll Dolls actually did grant wishes...according to the commercials, I think these ones did...

View attachment 61113

They had to have the gem in their belly, see? :) So, maybe Blain isn't as wrong as I originally thought. ;)

I remember those guys! They were the precursor to those awful Teletubbies. And now, we have In the Night Garden. Ugh.
 
I liked the Trolls dolls when I was younger. I even like the original ones now. :) Never liked Teletubbies and I've never heard of In The Night Garden. :) But the original Trolls dolls are pretty sweet. I have some in the garage, packed away. :)
 
Someone get Blain a copy of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit or at least The Three Billy Goats Gruff!
Well you see in Blains world trolls grant wishes, and also in my world everything is better- period. you think of it it's better
 
I liked the Trolls dolls when I was younger. I even like the original ones now. :) Never liked Teletubbies and I've never heard of In The Night Garden. :) But the original Trolls dolls are pretty sweet. I have some in the garage, packed away. :)


(well, that explains a lot......... :) )

 
Hey everyone Blain the troll is back! I only got three hours of sleep last night so I am ready to rock and roll:D