Trudeau Wins Minority Gov't

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Worst news for Canada. Obama's buddy, Justin Trudeau won the election, with leftist promises for free everything, no costed budget. Some Canadians feel Trudeau won because he bought out the already biased MSM with $600 million to only write nice things about him, so they covered the bad stuff and never brought up his corruption, obstruction of justice, ethics violations, to say nothing giving away money Canada doesn't have to mostly Muslim countries and China, whom Justin admires their form of government. Trudeau has also publicly stated that "Christians are the worst type of people!"

Meanwhile, Alberta is already organizing Wexit, for Alberta and other western provinces to leave Canada.

Andrew Scheer's Conservatives won the popular vote by more than 200,000 votes, which didn't translate into seats, because the west had around 135,000 people per riding, whereas Quebec has 75,000 per riding, and PEI has 35,000 per seat!

All in all a dirty election, and horrific results!

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/federal-election-2019/2019/10/21/1_4649117.html

U

UnderGrace

Worst news for Canada. Obama's buddy, Justin Trudeau won the election, with leftist promises for free everything, no costed budget. Some Canadians feel Trudeau won because he bought out the already biased MSM with $600 million to only write nice things about him, so they covered the bad stuff and never brought up his corruption, obstruction of justice, ethics violations, to say nothing giving away money Canada doesn't have to mostly Muslim countries and China, whom Justin admires their form of government. Trudeau has also publicly stated that "Christians are the worst type of people!"

Meanwhile, Alberta is already organizing Wexit, for Alberta and other western provinces to leave Canada.

Andrew Scheer's Conservatives won the popular vote by more than 200,000 votes, which didn't translate into seats, because the west had around 135,000 people per riding, whereas Quebec has 75,000 per riding, and PEI has 35,000 per seat!

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/federal-election-2019/2019/10/21/1_4649117.html
Another tragic day for Canada :(

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

So sorry for you and Canada Angela.

With these covert, or overt totalitarians, it always comes down to fight, flight, or submit under their boot. Well, there's nowhere else to flee, so for the Christian, should we engage in fighting? And I'm talking about a civil conflict of some type,. I don't think America is far behind having to make this decision.

S

Susanna

I get concerned when people are suggesting “civil conflict” to solve what they don’t agree with in society.

We’ve had that before in our country. It took approximately 600,000 lives if my memory serves me correctly.

I think it’s high time that people grow up and use legal means to get things their way. Civil conflict is not an option.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I get concerned when people are suggesting “civil conflict” to solve what they don’t agree with in society.

We’ve had that before in our country. It took approximately 600,000 lives if my memory serves me correctly.

I think it’s high time that people grow up and use legal means to get things their way. Civil conflict is not an option.
Let's see how "concerned" you are as more and more of your rights are taken away, and you are forced by penalty of law, like your Texas friend O'rourke has said, to do things like having your Pastor FORCED to perform homosexual weddings. Or, a knock on your door demanding your guns, or as New York has ALREADY passed a law with incredible fines if you say "illegal immigrant", or don't use the proper pronoun of a man that thinks he is a woman.

Wonder how "concerned" you will be then.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The only good thing about the Canadian election is that JT will not be able to ram his cockeyed programs through while ignoring the opposition. He might be forced to answer a question or two this term.

S

Susanna

Let's see how "concerned" you are as more and more of your rights are taken away, and you are forced by penalty of law, like your Texas friend O'rourke has said, to do things like having your Pastor FORCED to perform homosexual weddings. Or, a knock on your door demanding your guns, or as New York has ALREADY passed a law with incredible fines if you say "illegal immigrant", or don't use the proper pronoun of a man that thinks he is a woman.

Wonder how "concerned" you will be then.
Sir,

you would go to war for an improper use of a pronoun? Or for the right to harass people in New York? Or for what O’Rourke has said?

No one is going to take away your guns. It would be a political hara-kiri to even suggest such a thing and you know it.

I am still concerned about your opinions.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Sir,

you would go to war for an improper use of a pronoun? Or for the right to harass people in New York? Or for what O’Rourke has said?

No one is going to take away your guns. It would be a political hara-kiri to even suggest such a thing and you know it.

Maam,

You have taken a lot of liberties with my post. I'm "concerned" with your lack of discernment in what people are saying.

Go back and re-read my 1st post.

Simply incredible though that you would so easily be willing to give up something as fundamental as what you are allowed to say.

U

UnderGrace

Sir,

If Liberty does not survive in the United States of America, it will survive nowhere!!

S

Susanna

Maam,

You have taken a lot of liberties with my post. I'm "concerned" with your lack of discernment in what people are saying.

Go back and re-read my 1st post.

Simply incredible though that you would so easily be willing to give up something as fundamental as what you are allowed to say.
The problem is that you’re only seeing this from your point of view.

You want the right to free speech for yourself and whoever agrees with you. Not so much for those who don’t agree with you.

You’re even talking about “civil conflict”.

Have you ever been to a war zone? Do you know what war really is? Have you ever felt the impact of bomb splints? Have you ever lived through the horrors of war again and again, the night mares haunting you day and night? And you can’t tell nobody cause then you’re out. When you can’t go to the store because your head is so twisted that you think there’s snipers everywhere.

No Sir, I don’t like it when people bring up war as a solution to our problems.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019

I don’t want civil unrest but I don’t see it being avoided in our future.

The problem is far too many politicians using the Constitution as toilet paper. That and the working man’s back is breaking from unfairly carrying the financial burdens of the nation.

Sorry Angela, I don’t mean to hijack your thread. My heart goes out to the hard-working people of Canada who just got screwed again another four years.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The problem is that you’re only seeing this from your point of view.

You want the right to free speech for yourself and whoever agrees with you. Not so much for those who don’t agree with you.

You’re even talking about “civil conflict”.

Have you ever been to a war zone? Do you know what war really is? Have you ever felt the impact of bomb splints? Have you ever lived through the horrors of war again and again, the night mares haunting you day and night? And you can’t tell nobody cause then you’re out. When you can’t go to the store because your head is so twisted that you think there’s snipers everywhere.

No Sir, I don’t like it when people bring up war as a solution to our problems.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Your reading comprehension skills are not too good, and you are injecting things into my comments that aren’t there.
Where on earth did you get that I believe only those who agree with me should have free speech!

An outrageous lie you just made up with no basis whatsoever. I also did not call for civil conflict. I presented scenarios and asked what the response should be.

You have a terrible habit of making stuff up in your head and applying what you THINK someone says and running with it.

S

Susanna

I have no idea what you are talking about. Your reading comprehension skills are not too good, and you are injecting things into my comments that aren’t there.
Where on earth did you get that I believe only those who agree with me should have free speech!

An outrageous lie you just made up with no basis whatsoever. I also did not call for civil conflict. I presented scenarios and asked what the response should be.

You have a terrible habit of making stuff up in your head and applying what you THINK someone says and running with it.

You’re the one being correct about things, and I’m the one making outrageous lies, displaying poor discernment, bad reading skills and etc...yet you’re the one hurling personal insults🤦‍♀️😁.

7seasrekeyed

gee

the Canadian election was so bad that it is affecting normally very nice Christians right here in this forum and causing them to disagree in ways that indicate forces are at work

yes

forces

the kind that drives normally nice people to say things they might apologize for later

the kind that makes children pull up the covers at night until just under their quivering chins

the kind that makes actual Canadians wish they were up north

the kind that makes moderators intervene with the 3rd or 4th report

yes

Solomon was right

all the rivers run into the sea yet the sea is not full

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

There's no such thing as free. Jesus paid with his life. If any one touts free anything, tighten your belts & hang on to your wallets because they are lying.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
There's no such thing as free. Jesus paid with his life. If any one touts free anything, tighten your belts & hang on to your wallets because they are lying.
Angela is not lying. Get serious.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
GOOD WILL NOT TRIUMPH OVER EVIL UNTILL THE END OF THE TRIBULATION!
Alive with Christ
EPHESIANS 2:1 As for you, you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2 in which you used to walk when you conformed to the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience. 3At one time we all lived among them, fulfilling the cravings of our flesh and indulging its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature children of wrath.…
Berean Study Bible ·

All current societies will perish. The way I understand the Bible. That's why I object to all political parties. I have no faith in worldly matters or human leaders. Or any recognized nation on the planet.