True story:‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ Sparking Protests in Southern U.S Cities

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Who are these "many people?" Is it a certain group, denomination, sect?
She's talking about the 8 or 9 dudes From the ubiquitous Westboros that get the vast lion's share of leftist news media, because it fits their agenda.

U

UnderGrace

She's talking about the 8 or 9 dudes From the ubiquitous Westboros that get the vast lion's share of leftist news media, because it fits their agenda.
Interesting.

I know some street preachers focus only on sin and guilt, however the real problem is that they are very, very thin on the remedy (being born again, the full gospel) which is unfortunate.

On the left everything is about being non-offensive, but only for their issues, a double standard really.

J

Jennie-Mae

I wish this was true.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The sick, perverted, wickedness has no bottom. Both the Boy AND Girl Scouts have become just another sick, sad reminder of what use to be good and decent organizations taken over by the vile left. The indoctrination by the over educated, (hyper-indoctrinated) toward children continues unabated:

Girl Guides Expels Leaders Who Opposed Trans Shower-Sharing Policies252
John Stillwell - WPA Pool / Getty Images25 Sep 2018698Two girl guide leaders say they have been expelled from the organisation after opposing new “equality & diversity” rules which compel units to let transgender-identifying males share showers and other facilities with girls as young as five.
After 12 leaders signed an open letter warning that the new policy raised safeguarding concerns, Girlguiding UK removed two of its signatories, closing down their units, and has launched disciplinary investigations into “at least five Guide leaders”, according to the Sunday Times.
Published in the newspaper in April and signed by 224 guide leaders, parents, and former girl guides, the letter asserts that new ‘trans inclusion’ rules “[reinforce] gender stereotypes” and “[deny] informed parental consent” as well as putting girls’ safety and privacy at risk.

Signatories slammed the ban on telling parents their daughters would be sharing bedrooms and bathing facilities with individuals who are “physically male”, which is imposed by the policy, under which units must accept boys who identify as girls on camping trips and other activities.
Helen Watts, the leader of a Rainbows unit for girls aged 5 to 7 in London, learned on Friday that her membership of the organisation had been revoked after more than 15 years.

Girlguiding UK reportedly told Watts she was being expelled because she was “not willing to follow [the organisation’s] equality and diversity policy in so far as it provides for transgender inclusion”.
“I am very upset and I am also really angry. We had some serious concerns about a policy that ignored basic safeguarding principles,” the guide leader said.

She added: “The policy puts all leaders in a really difficult position. It contradicts other inclusion policies — for certain faith communities for instance — and it completely contradicts existing policies around informed parental consent.”
Another expelled leader, who is based in the northwest according to The Times, said she was forced to shut her unit down and told she was “not allowed to talk to the girls or their parents” following the organisation’s decision.
Reporting that she was removed for “refusing to follow Girlguiding procedures”, the leader said: “I told them I would follow any procedure unless it conflicted with the safety of a girl in my care.”
She was also accused of being disrespectful on social media, but said that the organisation had neglected to provide any examples of this, according to The Times, which reported that both women will pursue legal action if their expulsions are upheld.

Commenting on the case, Girlguiding said: “Withdrawal of membership is always a last resort, but we take very seriously any breach of our volunteer code of conduct or policies.
“Following an independent investigation, two individuals were found to have breached our Volunteer Code of Conduct by indicating they are not willing to follow Girlguiding’s Equality and Diversity Policy; as well as breach our Social Media Policy.

“Girlguiding is for all girls, and that includes trans girls,” the organisation stressed, adding: “It is important that we find ways to discuss these issues in an environment of mutual respect and tolerance and keep the happiness and wellbeing of all girls and young women at the heart of this.”
Earlier this year Breitbart London reported on Girlguiding’s “revolutionary” overhaul, which saw badges like “home skills” and “musician” relating to traditional activities consigned to history.
Much of the new programme unveiled in July by the charity, which has been running since 1909, appears to have a distinctly political flavour, with badges introducing activities like creating “womanifestos”, analysing the media for “bias”, and “craftivism”, which is said to involve “crafting items that make a statement, advocate for change and challenge injustice”.

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
What some fail to realize is that this entire forced acceptance of this ludicrous agenda is that these activists want nothing more than to destroy the traditional family structure. 1 mother + 1 father + children.

These activists will never be able to have children the natural way, never. That is fact. The only way they can grow in numbers is by brainwashing children at an early age to confuse them to the point they don't even know what gender they are any more.

Already we are seeing fines and jail for those who refuse to endorse and support this same-sex and transgender agenda, what comes next? Put all these non-conformists into "re-education centers"? Is this what might happen in the years to come?

Truth is we are at war. Now even though it looks like the LGBT side is winning, this is nothing more than a minor victory. However, victory has its price.

U

UnderGrace

Maybe you could start reading the posts in this thread? Might could be an eye opener.
My eyes have been opened a long time, even though there are some nominal Christians who do not represent Christ well in the communities this in no way compares to the damage done by the radicalized left churches over the decades.

That any true Christian aligns themselves with leftist ideology and identity politics is to willfully participate in the demise of the nuclear family which has been the driving force of stability and God's design for society.

How can we tell people about Jesus in a way that will make them acknowledge that He is their Savior?
Secondly, it is a mistake to think that anyone can be made to acknowledge Jesus as Saviour.

U

UnderGrace

I blame the parents. Who lets their children listen to such stuff?
This event took place at a public library which means the parents actually brought their children to it.
For those on this forum who keep on with the statement "they did not ask to be born this way" I would really suggest they go to the next big city pride parade.
Sadly, the streets are often full of children.

I wonder if it ever occurs to the "they did not ask to be born this way" crowd, that people become what they are exposed to.

J

Jennie-Mae

This event took place at a public library which means the parents actually brought their children to it.
For those on this forum who keep on with the statement "they did not ask to be born this way" I would really suggest they go to the next big city pride parade.
Sadly, the streets are often full of children.

I wonder if it ever occurs to the "they did not ask to be born this way" crowd, that people become what they are exposed to.
Okay, let’s say they ain’t born that way, are you then saying that they can, eyes wide open, just be stating: From this day on I choose to become a lesbian? Or is there some other reasons turning them into becoming lesbians? Are you saying being exposed to some parade can turn people gay? I have never seen such a parade, except from on the news, but if such a parade makes a person gay, well, then I’m pretty sure that said person was a lesbian/gay to begin with.

Would you turn lesbian just by being exposed to gays parading the streets? I certainly wouldn’t.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Okay, let’s say they ain’t born that way, are you then saying that they can, eyes wide open, just be stating: From this day on I choose to become a lesbian? Or is there some other reasons turning them into becoming lesbians? Are you saying being exposed to some parade can turn people gay? I have never seen such a parade, except from on the news, but if such a parade makes a person gay, well, then I’m pretty sure that said person was a lesbian/gay to begin with.

Would you turn lesbian just by being exposed to gays parading the streets? I certainly wouldn’t.
Let's say you're right and there is a genetic component to same sex attraction. What does that matter!?

We ALL have a genetic defect. It's called sin! The difference with this sin is the promotion of it, which means telling people it is OK to engage in, then to tell the sick mind that they should dress like the opposite sex, and even chop off body parts if that is how they are "feeling" (as if feelings are permanent), AND TO FORCE others to recognize their sin and sickness as a "lifestyle" choice even to kids, is beyond reprehensible.

These people, like us, need Christ. They need love. But they DON'T need to be told their sin is ok.

J

Jennie-Mae

Let's say you're right and there is a genetic component to same sex attraction. What does that matter!?

We ALL have a genetic defect. It's called sin! The difference with this sin is the promotion of it, which means telling people it is OK to engage in, then to tell the sick mind that they should dress like the opposite sex, and even chop off body parts if that is how they are "feeling" (as if feelings are permanent), AND TO FORCE others to recognize their sin and sickness as a "lifestyle" choice even to kids, is beyond reprehensible.

These people, like us, need Christ. They need love. But they DON'T need to be told their sin is ok.
Hmm, yeah, you’re probably right about that.

U

UnderGrace

Well I am not a child, however I was making a broader point.

To change a culture one always starts with the children that was my point.

Feb 28, 2016
we who have some age on us know many things about many things, past-present-future, especially those of us who
serve our Holy Saviour, and many who can just read the writing on the wall without Loving or serving the Creator -

one of the most heart=breaking reality in today's world, is knowing that our children and grown-ups truly do believe
that they have and option to 'choose' exactly what they 'choose' to be, whether 'they are born that way or choose to be that 'way',
OR choose to live 'God's Way' - just the fact that 'something' has convinced them that they even have a 'CHOICE is demonic'...
it's a true fact, as I have watched many videos about 'choosing and videos about experimenting because of media
and peer-pressure! it's like it's a 'fad', they say it's a new journey to find 'your REAL-SELF!!! God Forbid!!!
we've watched many videos that have shown that 'school-age' children, even pre/school, because of 'demonic-media', and inherited
curses, and parents who are 'new-age-lost souls are told that they have a right to let their precious children choose
to be whatever that they choose to be, another words, 'if they want to experiment in 'both genders', that it is now acceptable...
of course, this is according to satan's worldly influence/curse...
all the while this is now going on, satan is trying to make this present world believe it is OK, trying to demean and discredit God's Holy Purpose and Will for MAN-WOMAN-KIND...

you parents who are 'pretending' to be 'real parents', prepare yourselves for the inevitable consequences that await the
demonic influences that you have surrendered/bought/into...it's going to be horrific, the sickness of this influence is
so prevalent in so many aspects of our society...May God have mercy upon YOU, AMEN...

U

UnderGrace

we who have some age on us know many things about many things, past-present-future, especially those of us who
serve our Holy Saviour, and many who can just read the writing on the wall without Loving or serving the Creator -

one of the most heart=breaking reality in today's world, is knowing that our children and grown-ups truly do believe
that they have and option to 'choose' exactly what they 'choose' to be, whether 'they are born that way or choose to be that 'way',
OR choose to live 'God's Way' - just the fact that 'something' has convinced them that they even have a 'CHOICE is demonic'...
it's a true fact, as I have watched many videos about 'choosing and videos about experimenting because of media
and peer-pressure! it's like it's a 'fad', they say it's a new journey to find 'your REAL-SELF!!! God Forbid!!!
we've watched many videos that have shown that 'school-age' children, even pre/school, because of 'demonic-media', and inherited
curses, and parents who are 'new-age-lost souls are told that they have a right to let their precious children choose
to be whatever that they choose to be, another words, 'if they want to experiment in 'both genders', that it is now acceptable...
of course, this is according to satan's worldly influence/curse...
all the while this is now going on, satan is trying to make this present world believe it is OK, trying to demean and discredit God's Holy Purpose and Will for MAN-WOMAN-KIND...

you parents who are 'pretending' to be 'real parents', prepare yourselves for the inevitable consequences that await the
demonic influences that you have surrendered/bought/into...it's going to be horrific, the sickness of this influence is
so prevalent in so many aspects of our society...May God have mercy upon YOU, AMEN...
I agree, I have seen it first hand as well, the pride parade is not just a "parade" by any stretch and it is just one example. The predominant culture of Hollywood wants to brainwash/program children and adults into their ideology, morals and values.

From elementary schools right up to the universities we are churning out people who have adopted a cultural Marxist mindset with no attention to the facts.

Anyone who can read knows the historical narrative of the decline, and sometimes even demise of the societies that go down the path you have described in your post.

Feb 28, 2016
I agree, I have seen it first hand as well, the pride parade is not just a "parade" by any stretch and it is just one example. The predominant culture of Hollywood wants to brainwash/program children and adults into their ideology, morals and values.

From elementary schools right up to the universities we are churning out people who have adopted a cultural Marxist mindset with no attention to the facts.

Anyone who can read knows the historical narrative of the decline, and sometimes even demise of the societies that go down the path you have described in your post.[/QUOTE
==================================================
you are very wise and have much wisdom and understanding, if you only knew how much
this means to us to hear of another of Yeshua's family speak the principles of His heart,
especially without the burden of caring about the world's comdemnation...

Oct 3, 2018
www.jbs.org
You have to be inclusive. Just don't tolerate pastors trying to save children from the perverse demon in the dress.
No babies, that is not normal!

The way of the world. You're being disruptive when you speak truth. There are boys and there are girls. And no babies, you don't get to choose your sex.

U

UnderGrace

You have to be inclusive. Just don't tolerate pastors trying to save children from the perverse demon in the dress.
No babies, that is not normal!

The way of the world. You're being disruptive when you speak truth. There are boys and there are girls. And no babies, you don't get to choose your sex.
Apart from having the blinders removed no one in that crowd is going to accept the pastors message, which makes me wonder is there really a point?

Oct 3, 2018
www.jbs.org
Apart from having the blinders removed no one in that crowd is going to accept the pastors message, which makes me wonder is there really a point?
Yes, I would think so. The point being, he tried. He stood against the tide of damnation and the enemy and recorded the results.
Ten years ago there would have been no need for him to do this. Because ten years ago a cross dresser would not be teaching our children at story hour in our tax funded public library.
Twenty years ago not even the cross dressing person would have imagined themselves in that seat.
And thirty years ago the lock on the closest was firmly clasped. Evil wasn't tolerated. Deviance wasn't paraded with pride. And demon's did not have the right to tell Christians to shut up and serve them or else!
Forty years ago this generation that gave life to those who are parents of those precious ones on that library floor did not foresee their child being read to by a mythological creature that takes themselves seriously.
Fifty years ago gay rights meant happiness was freely expressed.

And sixty years ago the rainbow was a sign God would never again drown the world for its sins. Not a flag that flew so as to identify those reasons why God thought that a good idea at the time.

U

UnderGrace

Yes, I would think so. The point being, he tried. He stood against the tide of damnation and the enemy and recorded the results.
Ten years ago there would have been no need for him to do this. Because ten years ago a cross dresser would not be teaching our children at story hour in our tax funded public library.
Twenty years ago not even the cross dressing person would have imagined themselves in that seat.
And thirty years ago the lock on the closest was firmly clasped. Evil wasn't tolerated. Deviance wasn't paraded with pride. And demon's did not have the right to tell Christians to shut up and serve them or else!
Forty years ago this generation that gave life to those who are parents of those precious ones on that library floor did not foresee their child being read to by a mythological creature that takes themselves seriously.
Fifty years ago gay rights meant happiness was freely expressed.

And sixty years ago the rainbow was a sign God would never again drown the world for its sins. Not a flag that flew so as to identify those reasons why God thought that a good idea at the time.

Our job is to preach the gospel.