Trump AND Biden should JOIN forces AGAINST Voter Fraud

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Look, go higher.....see America from God’s perspective.....waaay up HIGH....

We do NOT wrestle against flesh and blood - it’s ALWAYS a spiritual war for souls.

Tear down the walls......

Trump needs to nvite Biden to the White House for Thanksgiving! Totally destroy the spiritual wickedness in high places...kindness confuses the enemy!

Trump AND Biden NEED TO UNITE AGAINST VOTER FRAUD.

Neither wants to win the election by cheating...BOTH want a True and Honest WIN! Work TOGETHER! :love:(y)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

We do NOT wrestle against flesh and blood - it’s ALWAYS a spiritual war for souls.

Trump needs to nvite Biden to the White House for Thanksgiving! Totally destroy the spiritual wickedness in high places...kindness confuses the enemy!

Neither wants to win the election by cheating...BOTH want a True and Honest WIN! Work TOGETHER! :love:(y)
Why would Biden want to fight voter fraud, his democratic party is the one perpetrating it

Jun 18, 2020

I applaud your sentiments but if Biden entered in an effort to curb corruption he would promptly lose. The current unparalleled corruption was specifically engineered to propel him (and the Trojan horse - Harris) into the White House.

T

TheIndianGirl

If Biden did agree to investigating voter fraud, while he may lose this election, I believe the Democratic party can expect gains in large numbers in the House and Senate in two years. The Democratic Party will separate/distance itself from corruption, and this will appeal to many moderate/independent voters.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Really? Joe Biden publicly made a Freudian slip recently. He said "WE HAVE THE GREATEST VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION IN HISTORY". And he was absolutely right.

There has never been a bigger scam in election history than the deliberate criminal plot to hand Biden a fraudulent victory by every possible illegal means.

No, Joe and Hunter Biden, along with Obama, Clinton, and the whole gang of Democratic thugs belong in prison. The problem is that the DOJ and FBI are as crooked as Biden et al. Even the Mafia had some limits to their criminality in bygone days.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
"join forces" ???

they're both Americans.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Really? Joe Biden publicly made a Freudian slip recently. He said "WE HAVE THE GREATEST VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION IN HISTORY". And he was absolutely right.

There has never been a bigger scam in election history than the deliberate criminal plot to hand Biden a fraudulent victory by every possible illegal means.

No, Joe and Hunter Biden, along with Obama, Clinton, and the whole gang of Democratic thugs belong in prison. The problem is that the DOJ and FBI are as crooked as Biden et al. Even the Mafia had some limits to their criminality in bygone days.
I agree 100%, cant add a word to your statement, this is the biggest fraudulent criminal scam in American history.

If this was investigated in every state, I'm sure thousands could be prosecuted for treason, domestic enemies of the USA and its constitution.

Complete Criminal Fraud, Biden Should Be In Prison, Not The Presidency!

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Oh that would be really nice. Biden unlike Bush never really said anything about Trump when Biden believed he won. Bush said allot of nice things about Obama. Biden didn't.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Okay, I’ve read every reply to this thread and my response is the same........GO HIGHER....SEE WHAT GOD SEES OVER THE ELECTION AND AMERICA....:geek::love:(y)

1st - God CANNOT stand corruption and anything or anyone that oppresses and takes away the Right to Choose.

2nd - As Americans our FREEDOM TO VOTE has been taken AWAY by Smartmatic, Sequoia, and Dominion software....a cyberattack on America.

3rd - America is NOT SURE who our President will be for the next 4 years.....there is NO WINNER YET.

4th - Only Israel and America are nations that were born because the people seeked to WORSHIP THE TRUE GOD.

So, what is happening? It’s a “fork” in the road.......do we go left or right?

There will be consequences........

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I applaud your sentiments but if Biden entered in an effort to curb corruption he would promptly lose. The current unparalleled corruption was specifically engineered to propel him (and the Trojan horse - Harris) into the White House.
Biden could be as much as a “victim” as Trump.......if Biden could prove NO knowledge of the plan for voter corruption and fraud.

Seriously, sooooo many high level politicians will be wearing orange jumpsuits in prison after this is all over.

If Biden could establish his innocence, he could save face for the Democratic Party.......as Christians, we will pray and see what our mighty and full of justice God will do.....amen! :love:(y)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Okay, I’ve read every reply to this thread and my response is the same........GO HIGHER....SEE WHAT GOD SEES OVER THE ELECTION AND AMERICA....:geek::love:(y)

1st - God CANNOT stand corruption and anything or anyone that oppresses and takes away the Right to Choose.

2nd - As Americans our FREEDOM TO VOTE has been taken AWAY by Smartmatic, Sequoia, and Dominion software....a cyberattack on America.

3rd - America is NOT SURE who our President will be for the next 4 years.....there is NO WINNER YET.

4th - Only Israel and America are nations that were born because the people seeked to WORSHIP THE TRUE GOD.

I agree, just to see 26+ States using Dominion/Smartmatic voting machines, with its CEO being (Mark Brown) who is (George Soros) right hand man, and these are (Facts)

Not to mention the software was developed and implemented in Venezueala by three of its engineers during Dictator Maduros presidency?

Then you can add all the other fraud going on?

(SCARY)!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
If this was investigated in every state, I'm sure thousands could be prosecuted for treason, domestic enemies of the USA and its constitution.
There needs to be a special independent investigative commission (outside the DOJ and FBI) to thoroughly unearth all the crimes and criminals. The question is, who will take the bull by the horns?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
There needs to be a special independent investigative commission (outside the DOJ and FBI) to thoroughly unearth all the crimes and criminals. The question is, who will take the bull by the horns?
Dont worry Trump and company is hot on the trail!

Check out the video CV5 posted, that's how it's going down, its taking place right now behind the scenes, thats why Trump is no existant in my opinion.

DNI director John Ratliffe is a good Patriot, hes not going to leave a stone unturned!

CV5 Link who will Win

Jun 18, 2020
Biden could be as much as a “victim” as Trump.......if Biden could prove NO knowledge of the plan for voter corruption and fraud.

Seriously, sooooo many high level politicians will be wearing orange jumpsuits in prison after this is all over.

If Biden could establish his innocence, he could save face for the Democratic Party.......as Christians, we will pray and see what our mighty and full of justice God will do.....amen! :love:(y)
I like your thoughts on orange jumpsuits!

However I am skeptical as to Biden's 'innocence' - i've seen the deceitful manner he conducted himself during the election. As well the Hunter laptop biz was pretty damning - lucky for them they had Big Tech to deep six the story.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

I get what you're saying. However, Yahweh HAS allowed evil men to come into positions of power before. Usually to punish a nation. Biden could be our punishment.