Trump Is Out Of Line, Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennymae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Why do you pick fights with ever man on this forum? I'm guessing you had a house full of brothers, growing up ?

Lol, I have one brother, but he counts for three:p, he was the kind of brother catching water moccasins just to scare us girls;) He is a real nice man now:)
 
Well, stop talking and do something. Get a position and make a difference. Don't just be whining about it...

Yes, now I will start a go fund me page stating that I am running for office care to support my campaign? :rolleyes:

I am doing something by talking to others about serious issues but it's like talking to a concrete wall....all you hear is your words reverberating back to you and not even entering the disillusioned youth's ears....they refuse to listen...or are so absorbed by stupid media that is dumbing them down....As Willie said sometimes you can't help stupid....you can try but after failing it's best to move on...
 
Yes, now I will start a go fund me page stating that I am running for office care to support my campaign? :rolleyes:

I am doing something by talking to others about serious issues but it's like talking to a concrete wall....all you hear is your words reverberating back to you and not even entering the disillusioned youth's ears....they refuse to listen...or are so absorbed by stupid media that is dumbing them down....As Willie said sometimes you can't help stupid....you can try but after failing it's best to move on...

Awww...por lil Ulti, why you being so down? That's how the world is like, you just have to find a place to be doing your business and get along:p
 
To paraphrase a Bible verse from James 4....

What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from the politics within you? lol sorry guys just too good an opportunity to joke BDF style ;)
 
Awww...por lil Ulti, why you being so down? That's how the world is like, you just have to find a place to be doing your business and get along:p

Wow you insult me by acting like I need to stick my thumb in my mouth and cry "mama" lol :) I don't care if people don't listen to me, that's their choice but Justin beiber smoking pot won't save them if an economic collapse happens or a policeman arrest them for simply walking down the street....to not care is to be unaware....the simple pass on while the wise take preventative action....
 
Tell me the truth.... do you think those space-cadet college kids they interview on Judge Jeneine and Water's World are at all representative of the awareness/intelligence of typical college kids today...... or even a portion of them?
 
Tell me the truth.... do you think those space-cadet college kids they interview on Judge Jeneine and Water's World are at all representative of the awareness/intelligence of typical college kids today...... or even a portion of them?

Most college kids are dumb b/c they are indoctrinated to think only one way w/o questioning anything....remember papa govt is your sugar daddy and what he says is the oracle of God....if anyone challenges papa govt...they are to be deemed insane or socially stigmatized as "one of those people" "survivavlists/anarchists etc" - signed papa govt....
 
Tell me the truth.... do you think those space-cadet college kids they interview on Judge Jeneine and Water's World are at all representative of the awareness/intelligence of typical college kids today...... or even a portion of them?

I don't know. It is a long time since I was a student, maybe they are way dumber or way smarter now:)
 
Wow you insult me by acting like I need to stick my thumb in my mouth and cry "mama" lol :) I don't care if people don't listen to me, that's their choice but Justin beiber smoking pot won't save them if an economic collapse happens or a policeman arrest them for simply walking down the street....to not care is to be unaware....the simple pass on while the wise take preventative action....

If you say so;)
 
I thought it was just kids till I saw Gary Johnson yesterday on TV. Talk about unaware!
 
I thought it was just kids till I saw Gary Johnson yesterday on TV. Talk about unaware!

Yea "what's aleppo?" someone should have shouted "dude it's this awesome video game man where you been ? ;P

and this is another joker running for president lol....sad truly sad....
 
Yea "what's aleppo?" someone should have shouted "dude it's this awesome video game man where you been ? ;P

and this is another joker running for president lol....sad truly sad....

Another joker...you just nailed it, Ulti, the entire race is about jokers this general:p
 
Another joker...you just nailed it, Ulti, the entire race is about jokers this general:p

Yea true, while I like some of the things Trump says, I don't put stock in him executing it....got to see it to believe it....all politicians just mouth off but Jan 21st we need to see some action or else it was mostly just bravado/talk and no change will happen...
 
Yea true, while I like some of the things Trump says, I don't put stock in him executing it....got to see it to believe it....all politicians just mouth off but Jan 21st we need to see some action or else it was mostly just bravado/talk and no change will happen...

Oh, even if he gets in (which he won't) he couldn't do most of the things he talks about if he sincerely wanted to.... congress would block him at every turn.
 
Oh, even if he gets in (which he won't) he couldn't do most of the things he talks about if he sincerely wanted to.... congress would block him at every turn.

Well, like Harry Truman once put it....

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"the powers of the president mostly amount to getting people to do what they ought to do without him asking."

[/FONT]
 
I think we made a mistake not making sure Allan West or Ben Carson got on the ticket.

Seems that way. I'd like to say "maybe 4 years of (insert POTUS here) will teach people to make better decisions", but I know better than to hope for something so lofty. Wish in one hand...