I'm surprised that people haven't learned by now that it's foolish to underestimate trump.
Logics is, to be honest, not necessarily to be found on the Trump train. Putting somebody like Trump into the White House is like playing Russian roulette with the nation. Unfortunately, same goes for Hillary.
Trump has been questioning the support for our allies, he is praising Putin on Russian backed TV-networks and he is flip flopping on most issues. Not very presidential.
Logics is, to be honest, not necessarily to be found on the Trump train. Putting somebody like Trump into the White House is like playing Russian roulette with the nation. Unfortunately, same goes for Hillary.
Trump has been questioning the support for our allies, he is praising Putin on Russian backed TV-networks and he is flip flopping on most issues. Not very presidential.
What you're describing sounds about average for politicians and presidents.
Well, I can't delete it now.
Do you honestly think we are being supported by many of our supposed "allies?"
And, it is a wise man who does not deliberately antagonize those already not favorably disposed to him. That is what Blacks are doing to police right now, and you can not blame the police for the attitudes they are developing about more and more blacks. If they keep this up, war will soon break out, and we will have an all-out blood bath in many of our inner cities..... just like Capone instigated against the police in Chicago (c. 1930)
There is an old saying that is well worth heeding, and that is to "Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer."
And they still have the same talking heads on TV that swore Trump couldn't win and don't have a chance ... Now they are saying "if Trump wants to win" he has to listen to us.... when they been wrong EVERYTIME!I'm surprised that people haven't learned by now that it's foolish to underestimate trump.
What has that got to do with Putin walking all over Trump?
I've seen Putin walking all over Obama, but not Trump. Can you enlighten me? I can show you Putin giving Trump props, but I haven't seen what you elude to.
Well, let's wait till he gets elected, I guess Putin will expect him to pay his dues then.
What kind of a D/A statement is that? Back up what you just said, don't just say "wait and see." You said it already happened.
How do you young kids think our wise leaders brought us through the Cold War unscathed? For Pete's sake.
Trump compliments Putin. Putin, likewise, compliments Trump. Neither one believes the other one means a word of it. But it lets both sides exist without going to war.If one of our leaders is a brown nose "celebrating" an adversary, I'd say there's a fair chance there are dues to be paid...
Oh Willie..."young kids"...that really wasn't necessary...
You are. How old were you in the last half of October, 1962, when the Cuban Missile Crisis went down? (I imagine your parents might have just been born about that time.)