M
Mitspa
Guest
That's just not true .... I cannot think of one real lie that trump has told. I cannot remember HRC ever telling the truth about any issue?He is as bad as her, and that speaks volumes...
That's just not true .... I cannot think of one real lie that trump has told. I cannot remember HRC ever telling the truth about any issue?He is as bad as her, and that speaks volumes...
Compared to the establishment and HRC ... Trump will always winThey could throw him in jail and his supporters would still say hooray.
That's just not true .... I cannot think of one real lie that trump has told. I cannot remember HRC ever telling the truth about any issue?
I would have corrected it in the original post, but the stupid forum 5-minute editing limit got me.you just saved me the trouble of quoting from the florida division of elections website...
Compared to the establishment and HRC ... Trump will always win
Can you name one?
I'm sorry, but typing lengthy responses on my phone with my long nails will take all evening![]()
They could throw him in jail and his supporters would still say hooray.
Well he did say he could shoot someone and not lose any voters.
Well he did say he could shoot someone and not lose any voters.
As long as the ones that he shoot are liberal Democrats. He has said a lot of outrageous things that are hurting his credibility.
All that stuff has been thrown at him and he is still winning ... In fact his poll numbers are going up everyday .... Folks have made peace with Trumps faultsAs long as the ones that he shoot are liberal Democrats. He has said a lot of outrageous things that are hurting his credibility.
HRC is one of the most wicked and dangerous people in the world ..she has proven thatIf Hillary said that Trump supporters would be all over her. It shows the hypocrisy of them. But simly because Trump hasn't done the things Hillary has, that excuses him from anything. Their logic, I can rob a bank. And I'll still be better than Hillary simply because I didn't kill anyone.
All that stuff has been thrown at him and he is still winning ... In fact his poll numbers are going up everyday .... Folks have made peace with Trumps faults
HRC is one of the most wicked and dangerous people in the world ..she has proven that