Trump Is Out Of Line, Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennymae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Before God and before His Church ..but Its clear that God established government to uphold law and order. And you misquoted the scriptures , its mercy above sacrifice ..not justice

James 2:13
King James Version(KJV)

13.)For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
 
They turn a blind eye to ongoing criminal and treasoness activity by their party and make stuff up about trump. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. They even like republicans like Romney now....who they viciously attacked not long ago. The liberal mind is pretty twisted.

I wish we had Romney Instead of Trump,I think he would win by landslide victory but alas,we have Donald Trump who will mess up the US of A beyond repair In my opinion,IF he becomes President of the United States.
 
What really is twisted are people still believing Trump is anything else than a liberal. He's going to take the country so far to the left that one cigar smoking guy on an island south of Florida will come across conservative.

Probably not.
 
I wish we had Romney Instead of Trump,I think he would win by landslide victory but alas,we have Donald Trump who will mess up the US of A beyond repair In my opinion,IF he becomes President of the United States.

romney is a weak spineless faux conservative. But y'all seem to like those types.
 
guys trump will win there is no avoiding it we have really bad people running for president either way but trump is not a guy I like he really has a personal problem with people who were not born American he is arrogant and lacks any kind of wisdom and I don't see any leadership in him but sadly the only other is hillary and she is just as bad just in different ways we have a very rough 8 years ahead of us
 
romney is a weak spineless faux conservative. But y'all seem to like those types.

Name one of Trumps promises AND then explain his plan.

OHH he has no plan and since he hasn't brought forth a plan,wouldn't that be following what he says by what I call a human type faith?
 
James 2:13
King James Version(KJV)

13.)For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Judgment is not the same as justice ... and the scripture you was trying to quote was that God desires mercy above sacrifice ..and again all these things are in context of His Church and His people ...not the government he ordains to uphold law and order.
 
I wish we had Romney Instead of Trump,I think he would win by landslide victory but alas,we have Donald Trump who will mess up the US of A beyond repair In my opinion,IF he becomes President of the United States.
Romney is a cult member that puts their insane 'prophets" above the bible and the constitution ...
 
Would you like to know how the polices of the past two administrations have actually effected your life. Take a look at your 401k for the past 20 years. What did it look like at the day one of the Bush presidency? What about day one of Obama presidency? Where are you today?

To the majority of US citizens, the economy is the primary issue today. I believe that we can use our 401ks as the best measure of economic growth. What say you?
 
Would you like to know how the polices of the past two administrations have actually effected your life. Take a look at your 401k for the past 20 years. What did it look like at the day one of the Bush presidency? What about day one of Obama presidency? Where are you today?

To the majority of US citizens, the economy is the primary issue today. I believe that we can use our 401ks as the best measure of economic growth. What say you?

At the end of the day, people almost always vote mostly on only two issues: the economy and the country's security. The remainder of the time everything else is usually a distant second and third consideration.
 
I wish we had Romney Instead of Trump,I think he would win by landslide victory but alas,we have Donald Trump who will mess up the US of A beyond repair In my opinion,IF he becomes President of the United States.

Romney didn't bother to run.
 
Judgment is not the same as justice ... and the scripture you was trying to quote was that God desires mercy above sacrifice ..and again all these things are in context of His Church and His people ...not the government he ordains to uphold law and order.

Wrong.
I thought you understood the bible.I see you have a law mentality.
 
Wrong.
I thought you understood the bible.I see you have a law mentality.

Wrong meaning,I wasn't trying to quote the scripture you said I was trying to quote.

I was trying to quote the scripture I quoted.

Judgment and Justice

By Charles Fillmore
Judgment and Justice
Truth is ready at all times to give judgment and justice. As God is love, so God is justice. These qualities are in Divine Mind in unity, but are made manifest in man's consciousness too often in diversity. It is through the Christ Mind in the heart that they are unified. When justice and love meet at the heart center, there are balance, poise, and righteousness. When judgment is divorced from love, and works from the head alone, there goes forth the human cry for justice. In his mere human judgment, man is hard and heartless; he deals out punishment without consideration of motive or cause, and justice goes awry.
_____
Mitspa,I wish you were grace minded and Showed mercy.
 
seed_time_harvest; said:
I find It disheartening when I think that so many people In USA would be In favor of rounding up undocumented people with families and dividing the children from their parents even If they have been here for years not breaking the law.



This especially so when bureaucrats and politicians utilize the law on a racially selective basis. They send back Hispanics but allow illegal whites from Russia and Israel who are here to escape the military draft in those countries to stay here. That is racist evil and a violation of the rule of law.
 
peacenik; said:
Trump gave a speech in California in front of a pro Trump Latino group. Some members of the far right try to use this as proof that he is loved by them. But in a state of 15 million, only 60 Latinos showed up to applaud him.






Trump speaks in front of a nearly empty black church:




black-church-trum.jpg
 
This especially so when bureaucrats and politicians utilize the law on a racially selective basis. They send back Hispanics but allow illegal whites from Russia and Israel who are here to escape the military draft in those countries to stay here. That is racist evil and a violation of the rule of law.

But, it is the very people you are backing and are going to vote for who are doing this... and have been doing for years. You act like Trump is doing these Democrat-backed things he wants to change or stop.
 
Show some proof that Hillary or Obama have called for a wall on the Mexican border.
 
Show some proof that Hillary or Obama have called for a wall on the Mexican border.

Oh don't be so dumb.................................... They are the only ones who have ever been in office. Anything you are griping about that is going on is their doing. Trump was off building golf courses while they put all this that we have today in place.