Trump Is Out Of Line, Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennymae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh don't be so dumb.................................... They are the only ones who have ever been in office. Anything you are griping about that is going on is their doing. Trump was off building golf courses while they put all this that we have today in place.





Willie - you need to stop resorting to name calling and to actually address the issue I raised. You cannot possibly expect me to believe your claim unless and until you back up your claims with documented facts. Remember, I am NOT politically correct and refuse to buy into the right wing propaganda that is posted on this forum on a daily basis. Just because you believe this politically correct nonsense, it is not binding on me. Prove your point, then I will believe you.
 
Yes,I would call that a person that Is not pc,BUT when he Is not using a teleprompter,I sure can see why they call him a con man.

He will say anything and whats strange Is,his supporters believe him by faith.

That is disturbing. There is no reasoning with them, and they're attacking anybody that doesn't agree with them viciously. It is like they want to silence all opposing views. One thing is Trump, whom I believe to be a pragmatic weather vane that doesn't necessarily share his supporters twisted views, but I'm curious about the people he will appoint. And, will Trump be paving the way for people like Joseph McCarthy? For some reason I think he will share one thing with Eisenhower, politics will get boring and he will leave it to his knights.
 
That is disturbing. There is no reasoning with them, and they're attacking anybody that doesn't agree with them viciously. It is like they want to silence all opposing views. One thing is Trump, whom I believe to be a pragmatic weather vane that doesn't necessarily share his supporters twisted views, but I'm curious about the people he will appoint. And, will Trump be paving the way for people like Joseph McCarthy? For some reason I think he will share one thing with Eisenhower, politics will get boring and he will leave it to his knights.

Joseph McCarty was not appointed, he was elected by the people of Wisconsin to represent their interest and no one else. It isn't the presidents job to keep politics interesting.
 
Joseph McCarty was not appointed, he was elected by the people of Wisconsin to represent their interest and no one else. It isn't the presidents job to keep politics interesting.

What I'm worried about is that Trump will just resort to his tower and let all kind of ugly politics show its face...
 
Willie - you need to stop resorting to name calling and to actually address the issue I raised. You cannot possibly expect me to believe your claim unless and until you back up your claims with documented facts. Remember, I am NOT politically correct and refuse to buy into the right wing propaganda that is posted on this forum on a daily basis. Just because you believe this politically correct nonsense, it is not binding on me. Prove your point, then I will believe you.
Yeah Willie, prove your point . . .









And quit being so politically correct. ;)
 
I don't subscribe to PC, but better to be correct even if it means spouting a PC saying, then almost never correct, like our Froggy pond algae dweller.
Times like this, I wish I was a scorpion for a day.
 
Willie - you need to stop resorting to name calling and to actually address the issue I raised. You cannot possibly expect me to believe your claim unless and until you back up your claims with documented facts. Remember, I am NOT politically correct and refuse to buy into the right wing propaganda that is posted on this forum on a daily basis. Just because you believe this politically correct nonsense, it is not binding on me. Prove your point, then I will believe you.

Where did you get the idea that Trump was secretly elected to office years ago and has been sneaking around behind our backs letting all these illegal immigrants you complain about come to this country?

He wants to straighten out the mess you Dims (and a lot of Reps) have made. But, you can't see that. You just want to complain. As long as the free teat is richly flowing with things provided by others, you look the other way, and only gripe if a good man like Trump wants to change things.

You really don't even seem to know what you want..... other than to gripe. Trump felt strongly about deportation, and honestly said so. You guys attacked him. He has been listening to "the people" and is trying to see if there is a way to work with some good immigrants living here.... and what do you do? You attack again, saying he should not reconsider his original stance.

He is NOT Obama.... he actually LISTENS to people, and will think and consider views other than his own. And try to work with all people.

But that is not good enough for you. Why? Probably because he is not promising a free ride to anyone.

You people complained he wasn't going to Black venues. So, he listened, and said "I will come to your neioghborhoods." He did that the other day.

What did you do? First of all the Blacks complaining refused to show up... and then one of you make a post ridiculing a poor turn out..... when it was the very people complaining that he didn't come to their communities who stayed away. I doubt they were ever serious that they wanted to have him show an interest in them. They just wanted to gripe and complain as usual.
 
If Trump doesn't build a wall and Mexico pays for It,will you be okay with Donald Trump turning out to be a typical politician,promise but don't deliver?

Of course you will.

If trump is elected and builds a wall will you be okay with Donald trump turning out to be a non typical politician? No, you won't, you'll move the goal posts yet again cuz that's the way you roll.
 
Where did you get the idea that Trump was secretly elected to office years ago and has been sneaking around behind our backs letting all these illegal immigrants you complain about come to this country?

He wants to straighten out the mess you Dims (and a lot of Reps) have made. But, you can't see that. You just want to complain. As long as the free teat is richly flowing with things provided by others, you look the other way, and only gripe if a good man like Trump wants to change things.

You really don't even seem to know what you want..... other than to gripe. Trump felt strongly about deportation, and honestly said so. You guys attacked him. He has been listening to "the people" and is trying to see if there is a way to work with some good immigrants living here.... and what do you do? You attack again, saying he should not reconsider his original stance.

He is NOT Obama.... he actually LISTENS to people, and will think and consider views other than his own. And try to work with all people.

But that is not good enough for you. Why? Probably because he is not promising a free ride to anyone.

You people complained he wasn't going to Black venues. So, he listened, and said "I will come to your neioghborhoods." He did that the other day.

What did you do? First of all the Blacks complaining refused to show up... and then one of you make a post ridiculing a poor turn out..... when it was the very people complaining that he didn't come to their communities who stayed away. I doubt they were ever serious that they wanted to have him show an interest in them. They just wanted to gripe and complain as usual.

Spot on Willie. These people have ungrateful hearts and only feel significant when they complain. They'll metaphorically burn anything to the ground that is in opposition to their gimme gimme ungrateful attitude.
 
Where did you get the idea that Trump was secretly elected to office years ago and has been sneaking around behind our backs letting all these illegal immigrants you complain about come to this country?

He wants to straighten out the mess you Dims (and a lot of Reps) have made. But, you can't see that. You just want to complain. As long as the free teat is richly flowing with things provided by others, you look the other way, and only gripe if a good man like Trump wants to change things.

You really don't even seem to know what you want..... other than to gripe. Trump felt strongly about deportation, and honestly said so. You guys attacked him. He has been listening to "the people" and is trying to see if there is a way to work with some good immigrants living here.... and what do you do? You attack again, saying he should not reconsider his original stance.

He is NOT Obama.... he actually LISTENS to people, and will think and consider views other than his own. And try to work with all people.

But that is not good enough for you. Why? Probably because he is not promising a free ride to anyone.

You people complained he wasn't going to Black venues. So, he listened, and said "I will come to your neioghborhoods." He did that the other day.

What did you do? First of all the Blacks complaining refused to show up... and then one of you make a post ridiculing a poor turn out..... when it was the very people complaining that he didn't come to their communities who stayed away. I doubt they were ever serious that they wanted to have him show an interest in them. They just wanted to gripe and complain as usual.

I think you will find that many of us not supporting Trump are hard working people, usually not complaining about anything.

Trump, on the other hand, he is creating a world of complaining. To me it looks like people supporting Trump are not happy with anything. All I hear is that the taxes are too high, too many illegal immigrants, the economy is bad, everybody are stealing their jobs, the healthcare situation is too bad/good, but I guess what is separating Trump supporters complaining from everybody else is that they don't realize what they are doing.

To me it looks like Trump supporters don't get that nobody is complaining as much as they are. They have elected in their guy because he is the one giving complaining a new name, which is "Make America Great Again". He surfs on a wave of people not happy about anything.

Whenever a Trumps supporter is complaining, he is addressing serious problems society is dealing with, according to himself, but whenever just anybody else dare, they are griping, whining or complaining.

To me it is obvious that many a Trump supporter is looking for a free ride. I'm not saying all of them are, because that would be a lie, but som of them are. Same goes for the liberals, a lot of people are looking for a free ride. But you Trump supporters should be honest about that, and not just be attacking people not agreeing with yall.

Instead of supporting Trump and Clinton folks oughta make a statement and write in somebody else. I'm afraid one of them is going to win:p
 
I think you will find that many of us not supporting Trump are hard working people, usually not complaining about anything.

Trump, on the other hand, he is creating a world of complaining. To me it looks like people supporting Trump are not happy with anything. All I hear is that the taxes are too high, too many illegal immigrants, the economy is bad, everybody are stealing their jobs, the healthcare situation is too bad/good, but I guess what is separating Trump supporters complaining from everybody else is that they don't realize what they are doing.

To me it looks like Trump supporters don't get that nobody is complaining as much as they are. They have elected in their guy because he is the one giving complaining a new name, which is "Make America Great Again". He surfs on a wave of people not happy about anything.

Whenever a Trumps supporter is complaining, he is addressing serious problems society is dealing with, according to himself, but whenever just anybody else dare, they are griping, whining or complaining.

To me it is obvious that many a Trump supporter is looking for a free ride. I'm not saying all of them are, because that would be a lie, but som of them are. Same goes for the liberals, a lot of people are looking for a free ride. But you Trump supporters should be honest about that, and not just be attacking people not agreeing with yall.

Instead of supporting Trump and Clinton folks oughta make a statement and write in somebody else. I'm afraid one of them is going to win:p

i see the same thing...

trump supporters blame all of their hardships in life on someone else...and they want government to come and help them...

they actually sound like a textbook example of...

...liberals!
 
i see the same thing...

trump supporters blame all of their hardships in life on someone else...and they want government to come and help them...

they actually sound like a textbook example of...

...liberals!

You don't know the meaning of hard work and wouldn't last half a day working alongside me.
 
I think you will find that many of us not supporting Trump are hard working people, usually not complaining about anything.

Trump, on the other hand, he is creating a world of complaining. To me it looks like people supporting Trump are not happy with anything. All I hear is that the taxes are too high, too many illegal immigrants, the economy is bad, everybody are stealing their jobs, the healthcare situation is too bad/good, but I guess what is separating Trump supporters complaining from everybody else is that they don't realize what they are doing.

To me it looks like Trump supporters don't get that nobody is complaining as much as they are. They have elected in their guy because he is the one giving complaining a new name, which is "Make America Great Again". He surfs on a wave of people not happy about anything.

Whenever a Trumps supporter is complaining, he is addressing serious problems society is dealing with, according to himself, but whenever just anybody else dare, they are griping, whining or complaining.

To me it is obvious that many a Trump supporter is looking for a free ride. I'm not saying all of them are, because that would be a lie, but som of them are. Same goes for the liberals, a lot of people are looking for a free ride. But you Trump supporters should be honest about that, and not just be attacking people not agreeing with yall.

Instead of supporting Trump and Clinton folks oughta make a statement and write in somebody else. I'm afraid one of them is going to win:p

That was the only thing you said that made sense, but you even missed the truth there. Yes, without a doubt, ONLY Trump or Hillary will be elected. Only one of those two. No one else. The others are only going to be nuisances that help take votes away from one of the true candidates, and haven't a dream of winning anything.
 
If Trump doesn't build a wall and Mexico pays for It,will you be okay with Donald Trump turning out to be a typical politician,promise but don't deliver?

Of course you will.

Well, I'm not going to be ok with Trump's competition getting elected and getting another leftest on the supreme court.