Trump Is Out Of Line, Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennymae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i'm sorry you're projecting...




...actually i'm not...because it gives me a window into the issues that drive your abnormal psychology...

so tell me...who was it that fired you on your first day on the job?

was it a woman by any chance?

The only thing I projected is a picture on a screen showing your stinkin thinkin and angry outburst. Why so angry today?
 
That's OK. I can remember back to the years when I also thought I knew a lot because I found some terms in a textbook.

does this indicate that you once received a failing grade in school and still resent it?

face-to-face-therapy-ljubljana.png
 
The only thing I projected is a picture on a screen showing your stinkin thinkin and angry outburst. Why so angry today?

if i was actually angry i wouldn't be merely teasing you two with caricatured psychoanalysis...
 
If trump is elected and builds a wall will you be okay with Donald trump turning out to be a non typical politician? No, you won't, you'll move the goal posts yet again cuz that's the way you roll.

I asked you ,Mitspa and Willie-T that very question and remember what you guys said?
 
Last edited:
I asked you that very question and remember what you said?

Of course I do. Why do you live in a fantasy world where the things you are afraid of haven't happened yet? I would venture a guess that you're a pretty anxious person. People who live in the future generally are.
 
Of course I do. Why do you live in a fantasy world where the things you are afraid of haven't happened yet? I would venture a guess that you're a pretty anxious person. People who live in the future generally are.

not really...

jetsons.jpg
 
if i was actually angry i wouldn't be merely teasing you two with caricatured psychoanalysis...

well maybe you don't have a full understanding of what anger is yet? So far you've equated me with a drug dealers meth heads and welfare recipients and it is not true and just downright mean. The check I write to the irs every year is more than you make in a year.
 
Of course I do. Why do you live in a fantasy world where the things you are afraid of haven't happened yet? I would venture a guess that you're a pretty anxious person. People who live in the future generally are.

Thank you Sirk.:)I was thinking you would say no you don't remember but you were truthful.
 
well maybe you don't have a full understanding of what anger is yet? So far you've equated me with a drug dealers meth heads and welfare recipients and it is not true and just downright mean. The check I write to the irs every year is more than you make in a year.

given that you don't actually know what i make in a year this would appear to be angry bluster...

hey...maybe -you- can pay for that silly wall you want built...


i post a jetsons picture while you wave your paycheck around and whine about me being a meanyhead...

yeah...i must be the angry one...
 
given that you don't actually know what i make in a year this would appear to be angry bluster...

hey...maybe -you- can pay for that silly wall you want built...


i post a jetsons picture while you wave your paycheck around and whine about me being a meanyhead...

yeah...i must be the angry one...

Sure seems like it. I certainly wouldn't subject myself to your narcissism in person.