trump is the antichrist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jim0426

May 21, 2018
How long have you been a member of the Worldwide Church of God?
I'm NOT, I just wrote that I was born and raised in the catholic church state system and how the LORD has wonderfully BROUGHT me out of that d diabolical system. I started reading HIS HOLY WORD 8 years ago and then three years ago my aunt had a stroke and I volunteered to care for her. One day I was flipping through the channels and I came across a Christian station called 3ABN, it was a seventh day adventist Christian church. I had NEVER in my life heard that there ever was such a denomination, but as I listened to the teaching which was being presented, I shouted thank you LORD, here is your church which YOU HAVE BEEN leading me to this whole time. NEVER have I read or heard someone uplift my SAVIOR as this prophet of HIS named Ellen G White. It was so awesome, the CLEAR understanding that was manifested towards me, this is coming from me, an individual that's been in the diabolical music industry as well, for almost 19 years, which Jesus brought me out of as well.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
You have more to be concerned with than whether the church goes through the tribulation or not. You are probably seeking to earn your way to heaven by attempting to obey the law, and rejecting the finished work of Jesus Christ upon the Cross. You do know that the SDA is a works-based group?

Jim0426

May 21, 2018
You have more to be concerned with than whether the church goes through the tribulation or not. You are probably seeking to earn your way to heaven by attempting to obey the law, and rejecting the finished work of Jesus Christ upon the Cross. You do know that the SDA is a works-based group?
earn our way? How can a SINFUL BROKEN down human being work his way to heaven or for their salvation? Isn't SALVATION THE GIFT of GOD, mercy that's NOT deserved? HIM DYING on a CROSS for an IDIOT like me......INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE, I can hardly believe it's actually THE "REAL THING". I WANT to KEEP HIS SABBATH and THE WHOLE of HIS LAW..NOT in order to be SAVED......NO....BUT because I've been saved, I can't believe that HE HAS SAVED me! It's the way that a preacher or pastor speaks to his congregation, how does he view the GOD of HEAVEN in scripture. Jesus tells us that "IF you LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS" , well I love HIM, so I'm going to KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS because HE HAS given us HIS GRACE in order to KEEP that which HE asks of us.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
earn our way? How can a SINFUL BROKEN down human being work his way to heaven or for their salvation? Isn't SALVATION THE GIFT of GOD, mercy that's NOT deserved? HIM DYING on a CROSS for an IDIOT like me......INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE, I can hardly believe it's actually THE "REAL THING". I WANT to KEEP HIS SABBATH and THE WHOLE of HIS LAW..NOT in order to be SAVED......NO....BUT because I've been saved, I can't believe that HE HAS SAVED me! It's the way that a preacher or pastor speaks to his congregation, how does he view the GOD of HEAVEN in scripture. Jesus tells us that "IF you LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS" , well I love HIM, so I'm going to KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS because HE HAS given us HIS GRACE in order to KEEP that which HE asks of us.
Unfortunately because I do not go to church on Saturday, your church teaches that I have taken the mark of the beast. Yours is not the one true church. You know as well as I that if you stop observing the Sabbath (which was given to Israel ONLY) that you forfeit your salvation - therefore, you have no security in your salvation beyond next Saturday.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I'm NOT, I just wrote that I was born and raised in the catholic church state system and how the LORD has wonderfully BROUGHT me out of that d diabolical system. I started reading HIS HOLY WORD 8 years ago and then three years ago my aunt had a stroke and I volunteered to care for her. One day I was flipping through the channels and I came across a Christian station called 3ABN, it was a seventh day adventist Christian church. I had NEVER in my life heard that there ever was such a denomination, but as I listened to the teaching which was being presented, I shouted thank you LORD, here is your church which YOU HAVE BEEN leading me to this whole time. NEVER have I read or heard someone uplift my SAVIOR as this prophet of HIS named Ellen G White. It was so awesome, the CLEAR understanding that was manifested towards me, this is coming from me, an individual that's been in the diabolical music industry as well, for almost 19 years, which Jesus brought me out of as well.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
You didn't necessarily jump put of the frying pan into the fire but you sure did jump out of one into another.

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
If is my firm belief that now more than ever a Christian has a duty to pray for, research and then vote for a candidate, not necessarily a party. Politics will decide if America keeps her Republic or if she goes down the drain like Europe. To sit back and do nothing is not only dangerous but wrong.

Jim0426

May 21, 2018
Unfortunately because I do not go to church on Saturday, your church teaches that I have taken the mark of the beast. Yours is not the one true church. You know as well as I that if you stop observing the Sabbath (which was given to Israel ONLY) that you forfeit your salvation - therefore, you have no security in your salvation beyond next Saturday.
That's NOT what the seventh day adventists teach, she said that "one day" when the governments of the world LEGISLATE a SUNDAY LAW and thereby....WILL ENFORCE EVERYONE to "abide by ROMES decree" which AFTER the LEADERS of the world give their "power and AUTHORITY to the BEAST" (papacy), THEN IF ANYONE goes along with a day which has NO higher authority than that of MAN **SUNDAY**, individuals WILL THEN either give their ALLEGIANCE to the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORD'S by KEEPING HIS SABBATH or by giving their ALLEGIANCE to the bishop of Rome and pay HOMAGE to him WILL take "THE MARK of the BEAST". Do you and I see religious leaders COMING TOGETHER, in their ECUMENICAL councils? Last year was the 500th year of Martin Luther nailing his 95 thesis to the door of the church in Wittenberg Germany, do you know what took place between the Lutheran church and the catholic church? Something that if we told the protestant forefathers what would happen, they would have NEVER believed what took place. Lutherans" CAPITULATED and "CAVED IN" and have APOLOGISED for THEM separating from the church of rome! And WHO told you that the SABBATH was just for the jews? THE SABBATH of THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY was "INSTITUTED" in Eden some 2500 years BEFORE there EVER WAS a JEW!!!! WHAT are you talking about man? Our GOD DOESN'T CHANGE, HE HAS a GOVERNMENT of ORDER. The WORD of GOD states "Jesus Christ the SAME yesterday,TODAY and FOREVER" and Jesus said "do NOT think that I've come to DESTROY the LAW, BUT to FULFILL the LAW" , which means, to give you and I an EXAMPLE of the way that HIS FOLLOWERS WILL do what HE bids of them. "Until heaven and earth pass away NOT one JOT or TITTLE SHALL pass from the LAW" , I'm sorry is heaven STILL above and the earth under our feet.....then ALL 10 of HIS
COMMANDMENTS ARE STILL BINDING. And the "CROSS of CALVARY" ATTESTS to this FACT. Individual's would have an EXCUSE to WHY their admittance to heaven is DENIED due to the someone saying "that's NOT fair to GOD, that you should have ONE STANDARD for one group of people and another for the other group", that's DISORDER and THE LORD is NOT and does NOT have HIS GOVERNMENT as SUCH.
This is what happened in heaven prior to the CREATION of this world. The angels of heaven REBELLED AGAINST the GOVERNMENT of GOD.....AGAINST HIS HOLY LAW and NOW, satan and the other angels that went along with him, carry the SAME "ARGUMENT HERE" . By inspiring FALSE TEACHERS to say the same exact thing!!
That people say either "it's IMPOSSIBLE to KEEP the LAW of GOD" or as the "so called" EVANGELICAL preachers say "Christians NO LONGER have to OBEY the LAW of GOD". That was "nailed to the cross" or "Jesus KEPT it for us" or what you just said, "it was for the jews".
Where is our reasoning today? And WHY do we have these STUBBORN HARDHEARTS in us to say such things? Dude I was a catholic.......you KNOW---- the church which made up the SUNDAY, they have NO PROBLEM saying it and NO PROBLEM "PROUDLY BOASTING", that the CHANGE IS their MARK of AUTHORITY, I have the publications and the papal BULLS which say this VERY THING.

Jim0426

May 21, 2018
The world has seen many anti-christ but we have yet to see THE Antichrist
THE ANTI-CHRIST IS and HAS ALWAYS BEEN the pope of rome.......EVERY PROTESTANT REFORMER KNEW that THE Roman Catholic church was the ANTI-CHRIST, WHY IS IT that the so called Christian church TODAY......knows NOTHING about romes horrific HISTORY? TERRIBLE BLINDNESS!

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
THE ANTI-CHRIST IS and HAS ALWAYS BEEN the pope of rome.......EVERY PROTESTANT REFORMER KNEW that THE Roman Catholic church was the ANTI-CHRIST, WHY IS IT that the so called Christian church TODAY......knows NOTHING about romes horrific HISTORY? TERRIBLE BLINDNESS!

I'm no authority but where is your proof? Biblical proof that is. I do not believe in the RCC nor their doctrines but where is the biblical truth about it being the anti-Christ?

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
If anything, I would say that the Pope is the false prophet. The Antichrist is likely, in my opinion, to be a incarnation of Satan's son, Judas Iscariot.

Sep 13, 2018

Try me, About the history of our culture I mean...

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Try me, About the history of our culture I mean...
What do you know about this church state relationship?
The Seven Resurrections of [the Holy] Roman Empire

A.D. 554 -Justinian -IMPERIAL RESTORATION

A.D. 774 -Charlemagne -FRANKISH KINGDOM

A.D. 962 -Otto the Great -GERMAN KINGDOM

A.D. 1530 -Charles V -HABSBURG DYNASTY

A.D. 1804 -Napoleon -FRENCH KINGDOM

1870-1945 -Garibaldi - Hitler -ITALIAN GERMAN axis

Rising Now!

Union of 10 rulers under one leader

Sep 13, 2018
What do you know about this church state relationship?
The Seven Resurrections of [the Holy] Roman Empire

A.D. 554 -Justinian -IMPERIAL RESTORATION

A.D. 774 -Charlemagne -FRANKISH KINGDOM

A.D. 962 -Otto the Great -GERMAN KINGDOM

A.D. 1530 -Charles V -HABSBURG DYNASTY

A.D. 1804 -Napoleon -FRENCH KINGDOM

1870-1945 -Garibaldi - Hitler -ITALIAN GERMAN axis

Rising Now!

Union of 10 rulers under one leader
I was talking about American culture, You are American, Right???

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
We need to remember that it is God who places people in power, and he KNOWS who He put there.
All of this is in His plan. Keep your eyes on Heaven! the time is short!!