Trump Outsmarts them again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
To suggest that Biden is old is hilarious. Trump is 74 and Biden is 78. In essence, they are two old men.
No, Biden doesn't have rallies because he believes scientists & does not want to expose people to Corona Virus, which is real. Dr. Faucci had no problems with six Presidents (both sides of the aisle) ... Trump is the first one ..

Biden suffered from stuttering as a child ... that explains what you hear now.
In truth, I dont care for either of them. We have big problems: a virus that is not real, and the pandemic of 1917 was also not real. We faltering economy, and a divided country among others.

I hope whoever wins, that we can stop the hate and the divisivness.

Until you watch a family member or very close friend die as I did from the Corona Virus, you wont believe it. My best friend passed away May 15th from it.
It is very real for me. I wear a mask ... no biggie. I keep my distance. I care about life BEFORE it gets here and while it is HERE.

I wish the virus were a hoax . But the truth is, when people die all over the world, what could be the reason. We have had this sort of thing happen before.
Everyone be safe for yourselves and your loved ones. Love your neighbor and wear a mask. Compared to what they do to people in communist countries, wearing a mask is nothing.

Praying for us all. Peace.
Biden is suffering from encroaching dementia. There is no doubt about it.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
To suggest that Biden is old is hilarious. Trump is 74 and Biden is 78. In essence, they are two old men.
No, Biden doesn't have rallies because he believes scientists & does not want to expose people to Corona Virus, which is real. Dr. Faucci had no problems with six Presidents (both sides of the aisle) ... Trump is the first one ..

Biden suffered from stuttering as a child ... that explains what you hear now.
In truth, I dont care for either of them. We have big problems: a virus that is not real, and the pandemic of 1917 was also not real. We faltering economy, and a divided country among others.

I hope whoever wins, that we can stop the hate and the divisivness.

Until you watch a family member or very close friend die as I did from the Corona Virus, you wont believe it. My best friend passed away May 15th from it.
It is very real for me. I wear a mask ... no biggie. I keep my distance. I care about life BEFORE it gets here and while it is HERE.

I wish the virus were a hoax . But the truth is, when people die all over the world, what could be the reason. We have had this sort of thing happen before.
Everyone be safe for yourselves and your loved ones. Love your neighbor and wear a mask. Compared to what they do to people in communist countries, wearing a mask is nothing.

Praying for us all. Peace.
Biden is 78 with a brain disorder, he stays away from the cameras, directly related to these facts.

For you to deny Bidens restricted mental capacity is burying your head in the sand, I believe it would be considered elder abuse for the DNC to even nominate Biden.

He looses track of where he's at, and his very topics while speaking, not completing words, let alone a sentence, and it's not on occasions, its constant, sad

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
@PennEd I was upset with you. You suggested my mother would not go to Heaven. She passed away several months after you said that. I was grieving and I felt you had no right to decide where she goes. Okay? I need to forgive you too ... I have. You did not know .. how could you know what I was going through. You probably thought her version of Xtianity was wrong. That's okay. I know she is with Jesus. Blessings to you and your loved ones.
Whatever. Be upset. Forgive. Whatever. I'm not responsible for your emotions one way or the other.

Sorry to hear about your mom dying, but you'd have to show me the post and thread where I said your mother wasn't going to heaven before I could comment further.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You bet there is bias, the Christian is bound at home by COVID19, while desiring to exercise their right to religious worship at their local church?

Protestors and thugs occupy the streets in the name of the 1st amendment, and the y go untouched.

I was watching a few clips on the Portland Chaos, as independent reporters were covering the events of looting, and destruction, as no mainstream reporting was seen, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc

100% biased "Fake News"
Totally agree. The bias of the left wing liberal prog MSM is loaded outright lies, deception and propaganda. The NYT still refuses to admit that the entire Russian dossier/collusion story was falsified, and they knew it full well from their sources, yet they printed it anyway. Same goes for the other liberal MSM outlets. They also ran with the Russia collusion story ad nauseum far far past the point in time that was known to be a hoax. And it is now clear that the impeachment trial was a complete falsified hoax, a political stunt, a fraud, and a conspiratorial criminal escapade.

Fox News leans the other way, and is undoubtedly biased, but they certainly are not avoiding the unequivocal truth of the matter, and there is a lot of factual content to their news. Fox News is also doing a spectacular job at exposing the lies and deception of these sinister DEM criminal actors.

Jul 20, 2019

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Totally agree. The bias of the left wing liberal prog MSM is loaded outright lies, deception and propaganda. The NYT still refuses to admit that the entire Russian dossier/collusion story was falsified, and they knew it full well from their sources, yet they printed it anyway. Same goes for the other liberal MSM outlets. They also ran with the Russia collusion story ad nauseum far far past the point in time that was known to be a hoax. And it is now clear that the impeachment trial was a complete falsified hoax, a political stunt, a fraud, and a conspiratorial criminal escapade.

Fox News leans the other way, and is undoubtedly biased, but they certainly are not avoiding the unequivocal truth of the matter, and there is a lot of factual content to their news. Fox News is also doing a spectacular job at exposing the lies and deception of these sinister DEM criminal actors.
Your claim of a Russian hoax, stunt, fraud, escapade, by the Democrats and Obama's thugs was in fact an attempted "Coup" of President Trump and it Failed!

In the founding of our Nation, these criminals would have been taken an hung at the gallows for their treasonous acts!

Dec 6, 2018
Whatever. Be upset. Forgive. Whatever. I'm not responsible for your emotions one way or the other.

Sorry to hear about your mom dying, but you'd have to show me the post and thread where I said your mother wasn't going to heaven before I could comment further.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You mention all this clear and convincing evidence but you refuse to provide any.
On the other hand I sent you a peer reviewed paper written by experts in the field, with many documented proofs, and you refuse to even look at it. You call me deragotry names and you accuse me of making arguments I've never made and taking sides I've never been on.

I am not sure why you act like you have a moral superiority in this discussion.
Maybe I'll take a look look at it later. As for my sources they are all on my laptop which I am not using, Nor have I used it all day. I am utilizing my Smart TV right now for web surfing.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Your claim of a Russian hoax, stunt, fraud, escapade, by the Democrats and Obama's thugs was in fact an attempted "Coup" of President Trump and it Failed!

In the founding of our Nation, these criminals would have been taken an hung at the gallows for their treasonous acts!
Absolutely no doubt whatsoever that it was treason, Sedition and an attempted coup.

Dec 6, 2018
Since you are not a doctor you cannot diagnose Dementia just as others cannot diagnose trump with NPD.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Since you are not a doctor you cannot diagnose Dementia just as others cannot diagnose trump with NPD.
I'm sure that I could not publicly state Biden as having dementia in a Marxist regime without suffering the consequences. But for now as I enjoy freedom of speech I will certainly declare that he has dementia. Because that is my honest opinion and analysis.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...0BBUsjM0-_CwflDsaz8UTaEHdy30aII8OzDQ-kAMXf270 health organisation? Unbiased? No, they are neither. They are owned by corporate.
Exactly, The CDC is a John Hopkins Affiliation, supported by China's Communist Dictators!

Good thing President Trump replaced the CDC direct line!

ForeignPolicy.com

This Beijing-Linked Billionaire Is Funding Policy Research at Washington’s Most Influential Institutions

The Chinese Communist Party is quietly reshaping public opinion and policy abroad.

BY BETHANY ALLEN-EBRAHIMIAN | NOVEMBER 28, 2017, 9:18 AM

Former Hong Kong Chief Executive Tung Chee-hwa speaks during a press conference in Hong Kong on September 3, 2014. Tung supported the standing committee of China's rubber-stamp parliament who on August 31 ruled out public nominations for Hong Kong's next chief executive in 2017, with candidates for the city's top job to be approved instead by a Beijing-backed committee. (Xaume Olleros/AFP/Getty Images)

The Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), located just a short walk from Dupont Circle in Washington, D.C., is one of the top international relations schools in the United States. Its graduates feed into a variety of government agencies, from the State Department to the CIA, and the military. Its China studies program is especially well known; many graduates come away with expert knowledge of the language, culture, and politics of the United States’ most important strategic competitor.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Exactly, The CDC is a John Hopkins Affiliation, supported by China's Communist Dictators!

Good thing President Trump replaced the CDC direct line!

ForeignPolicy.com

This Beijing-Linked Billionaire Is Funding Policy Research at Washington’s Most Influential Institutions

The Chinese Communist Party is quietly reshaping public opinion and policy abroad.

BY BETHANY ALLEN-EBRAHIMIAN | NOVEMBER 28, 2017, 9:18 AM

Former Hong Kong Chief Executive Tung Chee-hwa speaks during a press conference in Hong Kong on September 3, 2014. Tung supported the standing committee of China's rubber-stamp parliament who on August 31 ruled out public nominations for Hong Kong's next chief executive in 2017, with candidates for the city's top job to be approved instead by a Beijing-backed committee. (Xaume Olleros/AFP/Getty Images)

The Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), located just a short walk from Dupont Circle in Washington, D.C., is one of the top international relations schools in the United States. Its graduates feed into a variety of government agencies, from the State Department to the CIA, and the military. Its China studies program is especially well known; many graduates come away with expert knowledge of the language, culture, and politics of the United States’ most important strategic competitor.
Shut the Godforsaken CCP Chinese influence/propaganda machine down NOW!
Thank you Mr. Trump for another wise decision on the behalf of honest hard-working Americans.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
so now a political entity rather than a medical one can control the release of information about the progression of the virus.

that's smart?
because we'll get spin instead of data?
Wrong again eh posthuman?
Evidently that big brain of yours is too trusting, and cannot comprehend an elaborate, far-reaching, intractable seductive conspiracy to destroy America, shrouded in the robes of academia.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
As someone who knew a man with dementia I am certainly aware of the signs. Just as I am in recognizing denial in your posts.

In point of fact Joe Biden's condition has been evident for years. Even when he was first running as VP with Barack Obama.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Thankfully Democrats are dumber than rocks!
Did anyone else read that and imagine the Grand Canyon hearing of it and becoming offended over the comparison to elected Democrats? Or is it just me that's weird here?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
#Biden2020 and you can bet your life on that. Trump is losing.
That's what the polls said in 2016 too and we all know how that turned out. If you vote for Biden you are actually voting for his yet to be named running mate because it is almost a sure thing that if he is actually elected he will won't even finish the first year of the term. He will either become incapacitated or removed by means of the 25th amendment.