Trump - Russia Inquiry...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
What would be Russia's motive for any of it? What does Russia benefit from Trump, that they couldn't get from Clinton?
Good question,I don’t know that much about It but I do believe our Intelligence and If they say Russia DID Interfere then I would believe MY people I mean why would I call my People my people and not believe what my people say.:confused:

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
What would be Russia's motive for any of it? What does Russia benefit from Trump, that they couldn't get from Clinton?
they would get a completely inexperienced man given to rash decision-making, easily swayed by appeals to his vanity and greed, who in the past has acted with great concession towards them, seeking open doors to lucrative business deals, instead of a career diplomat and politician who has in the past taken very hard lines against soviet aggression both in the former SSR's and the middle east. a person motivated by personal image vs. a person motivated by political ideology -- which one is easier to manipulate?

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
Good question,I don’t know that much about It but I do believe our Intelligence and If they say Russia DID Interfere then I would believe MY people I mean why would I call my People my people and not believe what my people say.:confused:
You've watched just the Comey and Lynch fiascos of outright lying (among dozens of others... not to even mention the Clintons), and you can say you believe "our people?"

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
they would get a completely inexperienced man given to rash decision-making, easily swayed by appeals to his vanity and greed, who in the past has acted with great concession towards them, seeking open doors to lucrative business deals, instead of a career diplomat and politician who has in the past taken very hard lines against soviet aggression both in the former SSR's and the middle east. a person motivated by personal image vs. a person motivated by political ideology -- which one is easier to manipulate?
anyway, that's the narrative.
how accurate is it?

*shrug*

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I'm not claiming that the intelligence agencies are lying, but they could be deceived. I'm a criminal investigator by trade, and I would need to uncover a motive, and corroboration.
Geo location for IP addresses are easy to fake, VPNs can be impossible to track. Bad actors can make anyone look guilty. They are going to need a confession on this.

Feb 7, 2015
Trump met Vladimir Putin and said that he believes Putin when Putin said he didn't have anything to do with Interfering with the elections but Trump doesn't believe our own people who said Russia DID Interfere with the elections and that's acceptable?
Put your thinking cap on. Is a master negotiator and deal maker like Trump going to antagonize and alienate Putin by calling him a liar? Or, is he going to let Putin think he has completely fooled Trump, and that Trump trusts him?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Put your thinking cap on. Is a master negotiator and deal maker like Trump going to antagonize and alienate Putin by calling him a liar? Or, is he going to let Putin think he has completely fooled Trump, and that Trump trusts him?

well Willie, yesterday he said he believed Putin, and today, after a big backlash in the news, he said he doesn't. he said he believes Putin believes himself.
does this masterful fellow think Putin doesn't watch the news? how masterful is it to give two contradictory explanations back to back?

the "mastery" of negotiating and deal-making we're seeing is telling people what they want to hear, whether it's true or not, in a gambit to maintain a superior image for yourself and your product, to get you to pay $10 for something worth 35 cents and feel good about doing so.

Feb 7, 2015
You do know, don't you, that you believe you see exactly what Trump wants you to believe you see? And, yet time and time again, when the clock hits the last chime, somehow he pulls out something you SWORE it was impossible for the man you "thought" you knew to possibly manage.

Feb 7, 2015

well Willie, yesterday he said he believed Putin, and today, after a big backlash in the news, he said he doesn't. he said he believes Putin believes himself.
does this masterful fellow think Putin doesn't watch the news? how masterful is it to give two contradictory explanations back to back?

the "mastery" of negotiating and deal-making we're seeing is telling people what they want to hear, whether it's true or not, in a gambit to maintain a superior image for yourself and your product, to get you to pay $10 for something worth 35 cents and feel good about doing so.
My stocks are up $50k since he took office. They hardly managed that the entire time Obama was in office. And I hired PRESIDENT Trump for nothing more than to do exactly that for America.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Trump met Vladimir Putin and said that he believes Putin when Putin said he didn't have anything to do with Interfering with the elections but Trump doesn't believe our own people who said Russia DID Interfere with the elections and that's acceptable?
Do you think Russia influenced the election to the
point that if they hadn't have, Hillary would have won?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I believe that President Trump's position on Russian interference in the election is "He believes that Putin believes that Russia didn't interfere in the US Election. President Trump says he believes what his intelligence agencies (four of them) have told him.

It's all a play on words.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I did it. I confess. I made people not vote for Hillary. Everyone was going to vote for Hillary because she is so well liked. I interfered with her highnesses rightful claim to the throne. I did it, and made it look like Russia was involved. All I had to do was post facts about Hillary on Facebook and Twitter. The fact that Hillary colluded with the DNC bosses to screw Bernie out of the nomination, made it so easy for me. Come and arrest me.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I did it. I confess. I made people not vote for Hillary. Everyone was going to vote for Hillary because she is so well liked. I interfered with her highnesses rightful claim to the throne. I did it, and made it look like Russia was involved. All I had to do was post facts about Hillary on Facebook and Twitter. The fact that Hillary colluded with the DNC bosses to screw Bernie out of the nomination, made it so easy for me. Come and arrest me.
Watch out. You are going to be labeled a Russian Meddler! lol

Feb 7, 2015
I also have to admit that Putin sent me a case of vodka to vote for Trump. (Tommy delivered it.)

Feb 7, 2015
Lets pretend, for a minute, that Russia DID "meddle" in our election.

What could they have done, then?

It has been admitted by all that they did not, in any way, tamper with any actual vote counts. All that has been said is that they exposed actual and very real, embarrassing, and possibly incriminating emails that Democrats sent to one another........ Emails that were intended (by the Democrats) to be kept totally secret from the American voting public.

Shouldn't something like that be welcomed.... with a huge, "Thank You" to ANYONE exposing such attempted deceit?

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2011
Looks like someone got Indicted and when someone's feet Is HELD to the fire,then focus then order then light will expose deflection because TRUTH will be easily recognizable and then I wonder If those wearing willful and snug blinders will admit that OUR Intelligence was right.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Looks like someone got Indicted and when someone's feet Is HELD to the fire,then focus then order then light will expose deflection because TRUTH will be easily recognizable and then I wonder If those wearing willful and snug blinders will admit that OUR Intelligence was right.
Do you know what that indictment was for?

I'll help you out a bit, by telling you it had nothing to do with the election.