Trump - Russia Inquiry...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
I think Mila Kunis may have drunken all of it..... o_O

Dec 9, 2011
Put your thinking cap on. Is a master negotiator and deal maker like Trump going to antagonize and alienate Putin by calling him a liar? Or, is he going to let Putin think he has completely fooled Trump, and that Trump trusts him?
I think people are constantly thinking FOR Trump sometimes Trump reminds me of the wizard of OZ.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I'll be honest with you. I would like to know just how Russia had any impact on our election. All I see is a bunch of he said, she said noise from both sides. Did anyone actually base his/her vote on something that the Russians said or did?

Feb 7, 2015
I think people are constantly thinking FOR Trump sometimes Trump reminds me of the wizard of OZ.
We ARE talking about the man whose hundreds and hundreds of amazing accomplishments make even the biggest success any of us has ever had, look like lint in the pockets of a homeless man? This is the man your hollow prostrations are claiming to describe?

P

PHart

...make even the biggest success any of us has ever had, look like lint in the pockets of a homeless man...
I'm so unsuccessful I don't even have that.

The mice stole it from me when the weather started getting cold.

Feb 7, 2015
I'm so unsuccessful I don't even have that.
The mice stole it from me when the weather started getting cold.
I feel the same way. I thank God that PRESIDENT Trump is doing exactly what I hired him to do. He is rebuilding the crumbling condition of America.

He started even before taking office. Obama ridiculed him by mockingly asking "What's he going to do, pick up the phone and call the heads of large corporations?"

He did EXACTLY that.... very successfully!

Dec 9, 2011
Something between Jimmy Carter and Watergate...the good and the bad and ugly.
After feet are held to the fire the truth that Is SO uncomfortable for those with willful blinders on will become easily recognizable and deflection will no longer be a comfortable dark corner to hide FROM the truth.

Dec 9, 2011
We ARE talking about the man whose hundreds and hundreds of amazing accomplishments make even the biggest success any of us has ever had, look like lint in the pockets of a homeless man? This is the man your hollow prostrations are claiming to describe?
Yes he Is easily described,not for real and not qualified.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Clearly you're a Trump voter and will no doubt vote for him again in '20.
Unless you die first, in which case you'll be voting Democrat.

Dec 9, 2011
I'll be honest with you. I would like to know just how Russia had any impact on our election. All I see is a bunch of he said, she said noise from both sides. Did anyone actually base his/her vote on something that the Russians said or did?
They MAY have Interfered with our elections but neither I nor you REALLY know but they will eventually get to the bottom of this and then hopefully you will accept the judgements but the question at hand should be did Russia TRY to Interfere with our elections NOT did Russia have an IMPACT on our elections?

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Like Trump has already stated....it's a political witch hunt the democraps have come up with to try and drag him down in the eyes of the voters, but there is a reason he's our president. God is bigger than any one man and God appointed Trump to be our president. I wouldn't question God's plan people :)

Feb 7, 2015
They MAY have Interfered with our elections but neither I nor you REALLY know but they will eventually get to the bottom of this and then hopefully you will accept the judgements but the question at hand should be did Russia TRY to Interfere with our elections NOT did Russia have an IMPACT on our elections?
The question never has been "have they meddled in our politics." Of course they have.... just as we have meddled in theirs, and dozens of other nations. The question is if Trump colluded with them. After a year, they still have to say, "No he did not."

Last edited: