Trump wishes Biden luck

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

The unborn child has the exact same rights as everyone has to someone else's body.
I knew if you talked long enough the truth would come out. This is an argument used often by the pro- choice liberal crowd. Finally you show your true self. The child was created by the mother, it didn't just jump into her womb uninvited. Of all the pro-choice arguments, the is the dumbest by far.

I can't force you to give me a pint of your blood against your will. Even to save my life. No one can force you to donate any part of your body to anyone. Even if you're dead, you can't be forced to give up any part of your body. Even to save another life.

Why should a woman have fewer rights than a dead body?
Wow, and your argument just got stupider, I didn't think that was possible. Who is forcing anyone to do anything? You have sex, you get pregnant. Your responsibility, you created that child with your partner. What a selfish thing to say, that the unborn shouldn't have rights. Now I get why you've been trying so hard to defend Biden on here. Truth finally came out, imagine that.

K

kaylagrl

I know, I know, men are problem solvers. But something didn't ring true with Hills. Now I know why. Very sad that a person can sit in a church, hear sermons week after week and still support abortion. Something is wrong, very wrong.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Well, normally CS1 is "good people" as you say, which is why I was wondering if someone had hacked the account.
And just to clarify: I only accused CS1 of getting hacked. I did not say anything about dementia. That was UCA4J who accused CS1 of having dementia. Al-Tekoa, please be aware of who is saying what.

Jun 18, 2020
Well, normally CS1 is "good people" as you say, which is why I was wondering if someone had hacked the account.
What mindless nonsense.

I seen your cut and paste drivel at the start – effortlessly dismantled by so many others before I could even reply.
Tho if it’s any consolation it ranks higher than EleventhHour but below KT88.
Keep swingin’!

K

kaylagrl

What mindless nonsense.

I seen your cut and paste drivel at the start – effortlessly dismantled by so many others before I could even reply.
Tho if it’s any consolation it ranks higher than EleventhHour but below KT88.
Keep swingin’!
I don't understand why people come here and pretend to be something they are not. Then the longer they talk the more the true person and their beliefs come out. Why not just be up front in the first place? smh

Jun 18, 2020
I don't understand why people come here and pretend to be something they are not. Then the longer they talk the more the true person and their beliefs come out. Why not just be up front in the first place? smh
TDS has many strange and weird manifestations. It’s a Rorschach test in many ways as it absolutely shows peoples true colors...

That being said it’s sad that they’d throw in with liars, cheats and thieves to betray their country to deviant criminals just to satiate their Trump hatred - it’s just who they are I suppose…

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I know, I know, men are problem solvers. But something didn't ring true with Hills. Now I know why. Very sad that a person can sit in a church, hear sermons week after week and still support abortion. Something is wrong, very wrong.
I was merely giving you a hint.
Plus you were quick to respond anyway.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
And just to clarify: I only accused CS1 of getting hacked. I did not say anything about dementia. That was UCA4J who accused CS1 of having dementia. Al-Tekoa, please be aware of who is saying what.
I wasn't accusing him of dementia, I was querying, like you were.
And yes, you did start this.
🙂

Mar 4, 2020
Umm, no, I did not say "anyone who offers representation to people is like Hitler." I never even implied it. All I said was that one reason Hitler gained power is because people supported him to get rid of his opposition (the communists). I have no idea where you got this whole "representation" idea. I don't believe that, and never would have even suggested it. It's a preposterous idea.

Furthermore, I was specifically NOT drawing a parallel, because in the parallel, Hitler would be parallel to Biden, not Trump. While I'm no fan of Biden, I would not compare him to Hitler.

Now, if YOU are trying to make that comparison, I would say you have to work a little harder.

I would agree that that is flawed reasoning. I would say it isn't even "apples and oranges" but more like "apples and orangutans." I have no idea where you even came up with it. Dude, you must be on some hard-core drugs to come up with an idea like that. I didn't say anything even remotely like that.

If you insist on putting words in my mouth that I never said, you're going to end up looking even more and more foolish every time.
You leave a trail of disinformation, false accusations, and and ad hominem attacks all over this message board. Your most recent one being that I'm on hardcore drugs. Very sad.

The thread you opened that contained a call to violence to hang Trump got closed. You clearly have an anti-conservative/Republican agenda (many people here have that political affiliation) with your decision to keep posting inflammatory material.

This is entertainment to you. You've changed no one's mind, but confirmed long held biases about the left.

E

EleventhHour

The unborn child has the exact same rights as everyone has to someone else's body.

I can't force you to give me a pint of your blood against your will. Even to save my life. No one can force you to donate any part of your body to anyone. Even if you're dead, you can't be forced to give up any part of your body. Even to save another life.

Why should a woman have fewer rights than a dead body?
I do think your logic is skewed
No has the right to take a life unless it is in self defense.
The baby has a separate beating heart.

E

EleventhHour

I'm trying to say that an elderly man who will undoubtedly experience a natural death isn't equal to the premeditated murder of a defenseless baby.

God ordained natural deaths after the fall of Adam and Eve; it is corrupt wicked people who invented abortion. Big difference here.
Last try,
The problem is the attitude and lack of consistency of the people is her point

Desiring death of someone because you dislike them, of what ever cause, is immoral.
Before the baby is aborted there is a desire for its death correct?
Before Biden dies of natural causes there is a desire for his death

Both are wrong

CS1

May 23, 2012
Supported or not he should have played the card for history’s sake and let the chips fall where they may – the country would be better off than it is now. Anything would be better than a criminal take-over by deviants.

Pence’s subsequent behavior snubbing Trump to attend the snakepit tells me where his heart lies. It’ll always haunt him and he’ll go to his grave scorned by decent people.
how can you make a play without a full hand? Tru mp is going to be given two weeks for this next impeachment I'm sure Pence will be called then.