Trumps Tariffs

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I saw a report that he was back to his old nonsense about reducing drug prices by 600%. Has anyone gotten a check from the pharmacy lately when they picked up their meds?


Other meds will be added to this list over time. For those now saving hundreds of dollars, I'm pretty sure they're thankful. Having lived in other countries, I've experienced firsthand how much we are ripped off on drug prices in the states. A med that was $60.00 per month outside the U.S. is $400.00 per month in the U.S.

It's a great start, and I'm not seeing what there is to negative about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TWrider and ZNP

Other meds will be added to this list over time. For those now saving hundreds of dollars, I'm pretty sure they're thankful. Having lived in other countries, I've experienced firsthand how much we are ripped off on drug prices in the states. A med that was $60.00 per month outside the U.S. is $400.00 per month in the U.S.

It's a great start, and I'm not seeing what there is to negative about.
Clearly you need to sit through a few struggle sessions with the Democrats, I'm sure they will give us insight on what is terrible about being able to afford medicine.
 
A so-called businessman that can't do basic math, can't be trusted with something basic as a lemonade stand or a piggy bank.
:rolleyes:
I like some of his math as I'm looking at some of my tax #'s - what's wrong with deductions and reductions - and I wouldn't care if he misspoke about the math. If I were a meme maker I'd be drawing this about now - the angry ranting ones at a speech smiling at the lesser costs on drugs. And I shrug at the whole thing when I listen to Lutnick say how you'd have to increase the new price 600% to get the old price. Bottom line is lower cost.
 
I like some of his math as I'm looking at some of my tax #'s - what's wrong with deductions and reductions - and I wouldn't care if he misspoke about the math. If I were a meme maker I'd be drawing this about now - the angry ranting ones at a speech smiling at the lesser costs on drugs. And I shrug at the whole thing when I listen to Lutnick say how you'd have to increase the new price 600% to get the old price. Bottom line is lower cost.
sounds more like he has trouble with grammar than with the math.
 
sounds more like he has trouble with grammar than with the math.

Would be nice to be able to make a long speech w/o error - especially in the face of at least 2 screaming idiots and a large % hostiles. Would be nicer to see Lutnick's reduction math be truly applied to the left side of the audience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZNP

Demons were MANIFESTED at the State of the Union... Reaction!​

 
Remember all the "winning" that was going to happen.. where has all the jubilation gone? :unsure:

You can't even acknowledge that securing the border, enforcing law and order, and preventing violent crime is a good thing and something to be thankful for - LINK. Literally, you can't celebrate that lives are being saved. Lower crime rates are huge win among many other wins, but you can't get past your misery and hatred to be happy for anything that benefits citizens. You've made yourself willfully blind and delusional.

All you have is negativity and dishonesty, therefore discussion and facts are pointless.
 
Are they going to strengthen our Economy, or weaken it?

Are they going to drive up the cost of pretty much everything?

IMO, they are going to end up hurting the average person. Especially low income people/families. There is no way the Manufacturers are going to "eat the rising cost" of producing their product(s). They are going to do what they always do, PASS IT ON!

Honestly, I do not understand Trumps thinking on this. Tariffs never help in the way those imposing them want. Buckle up and start cutting Coupons now..... sigh ...........
tht why your not in his shoes. If you understood american economy and the understand what trump is doing... its brilliant.... it take time, and due to he democrats throwing everything into court it is painful... but watch and learn... if trump succeeeds we will truely be in a golden age, or an apocalyptic ending which is cool too. Im ready for it.
 
You can't even acknowledge that securing the border, enforcing law and order, and preventing violent crime is a good thing and something to be thankful for - LINK. Literally, you can't celebrate that lives are being saved. Lower crime rates are huge win among many other wins, but you can't get past your misery and hatred to be happy for anything that benefits citizens. You've made yourself willfully blind and delusional.

All you have is negativity and dishonesty, therefore discussion and facts are pointless.
What good is securing the border if he accelerates inflation, damages the economy, starts wars and acts like a dictator in a multitude ways?
 
You can't even acknowledge that securing the border, enforcing law and order, and preventing violent crime is a good thing and something to be thankful for - LINK. Literally, you can't celebrate that lives are being saved. Lower crime rates are huge win among many other wins, but you can't get past your misery and hatred to be happy for anything that benefits citizens. You've made yourself willfully blind and delusional.

All you have is negativity and dishonesty, therefore discussion and facts are pointless.
Winning?!?! Not even close.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seed_time_harvest
No, you are measuring the wrong thing. When he said there would be so much winning everyone would be tired of it he didn't mean the economy. Why would anyone get tired of an economy that is winning? No he meant winning in the ratings war. More people will be paying attention to his statements and tweets than listened to Joe Biden. You see, he is winning and we are tired of it.