Turning churches into celltowers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Churches seem to get big money for turning their towers into celltowers.

What are your thoughts on this corruption and how should it be stopped? A church should be a bastion of light, not radiation. I can share pictures of local catholic churches turned into celltowers.
But I would not know how to share them. Yet this worries me because they are in residential places where flats on on equal height then the church.
In What country do you live?
I hoped I was clear? They are turning the towers of catholic churches into celltowers. They hang on the devices to cause electromagnetic radiation so people have connection on their phones.

Not sure those are 4G or 5G, but you can clearly see the devices added on churches that are used on cell towers too.

How can a church whore herself out like that?
That's interesting. If that is what OP is talking about then that just looks like a business move, not something that necessarily distracts from the overall functions and mission of the church.
you are correct. And why the OP chose to attack the Catholic church is behind me. Probably
ceasing the opportunity to call over a billion Christians whores Again! LOL. However the diocese of a church in the midwest was considering installing towers on the PROPERTY (not the church) of Catholic schools. The OP factless, pointless attempt to demean billions of Christians is just sad.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It’s not what I am saying, it’s what doctors their research combined is saying from what I have seen. Still radio waves are naturally there. EMF is caused by mankind and gets on higher frequencies each generation it progresses. When will enough be enough?

You may not see that as whoring themselves out. I still see no good in it and an extreme bad example of what should be a house of God.
And the sad thing is you are right too, they are not going away anytime soon. It will grow more, more, more and some more. Even from space in the near future.

Zap!

Yes scripture is very depictive about that and I knew instantly what I was reading first time I read it. It spoke so vividly to me in Revalations. We can’t stop this.... other then bending the knees, folding hands and bow our head to God: His will be done.

Still, tomorrow I bump into the next case, making me worry the next thing lol
I guess that church buildings using towers for cell phone towers is not really an area of importance to me. In fact, your OP is the first time that I was ever aware of such a thing.

Also, thinking about it a bit, I believe that I tend to agree with you about this practice. Jesus got angry at the money changes in what was suppose to be the house of the Father that was now turned into a den of thieves.

It may be just a building but unless it is totally dedicated to be a house of God it will remain just a building. Yeah, they might indeed be whoring themselves out.

I rescind my earlier posts about this being acceptable.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

What are your thoughts on this corruption and how should it be stopped? A church should be a bastion of light, not radiation. I can share pictures of local catholic churches turned into celltowers.
But I would not know how to share them. Yet this worries me because they are in residential places where flats on on equal height then the church.
Well, if it is happening, given the source is CNN later on in this thread, I think the churches are making a mistake. If it is strictly the RCC that is doing this, then it isn't a real surprise they're in it for the money. Think, Vatican bank.

I'd hope other churches don't succumb. God is not found in structures built by mortal hands. True. However, I think a gathering place, a church, of the faithful should be exempt from the worldly attachments. Like selling out their steeple space so that a 5G network array can be installed within it.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014

Hi. I believe there was a thread on this a few yrs ago, but as many do not really think EMF and WTF (wireless transmission facilities) are something to worry abt, it has gone into oblivion. Even if it wasnt a church bldg they put up celltowers, it remains a fact that many largely ignored effect on, esp more sensitive people. We wonder why many are sick, but beyond what we grew up w/ and are so accustomed to (even processed foods and stuff), we refuse to hear out what those who study these have to say.

F

Fundamental

And this is where you lost my interest. Talking crap and throwing out accusations because people don't immediately agree with you. Because you disrespected them you disrespected yourself and your message.
Also most on this site are against the Catholic churches teachings and therefore don't view the Catholic church as a beacon of light to save souls. Quite the opposite is believed here, actually.
But this is not about me or you caring for interest.
It’s about churches renting out space to put an entire neighbourhood under a hazard of EMF.
I did not disrespect anybody here according to me.

If people don’t see the problem in crosses resonating EMF, that’s not my problem. Nor is it my problems when “feelings” are hurt when my kids are being poisoned.

Feelings are easily hurt, but why would that stop one from saying what’s happening? These are no false accusations but grounded on facts.

F

Fundamental

Well, if it is happening, given the source is CNN later on in this thread, I think the churches are making a mistake. If it is strictly the RCC that is doing this, then it isn't a real surprise they're in it for the money. Think, Vatican bank.

I'd hope other churches don't succumb. God is not found in structures built by mortal hands. True. However, I think a gathering place, a church, of the faithful should be exempt from the worldly attachments. Like selling out their steeple space so that a 5G network array can be installed within it.
At this point I have only seen catholic churches doing it. Catholics dominate the scene in Europe, yet their churches are as good as empty. Even with mass migration of Europe, many soon find their way to the orthodox or evangelists. Vatican has lost a lot of income because of this, so renting out the temple and poisoning the neighbourhood is the next thing to do? :)

Thank you for saying it soggykitten. Churches should exempt from wordly attachments. The catholic church has gone away from the orginal doctrine Jesus was teaching. We can all preach and repeat our Bible, but to live our Bible by example is something else.
Still not sure wether it is 5G or 4G though. But still, a church should not emmit EMF on high frequencies. It used to ring bells or have organs fluiting amazing songs. Now we have great cellphone connection chosing our own song anytime anywhere. It would be funny were it not so tragic.

F

Fundamental

Hi. I believe there was a thread on this a few yrs ago, but as many do not really think EMF and WTF (wireless transmission facilities) are something to worry abt, it has gone into oblivion. Even if it wasnt a church bldg they put up celltowers, it remains a fact that many largely ignored effect on, esp more sensitive people. We wonder why many are sick, but beyond what we grew up w/ and are so accustomed to (even processed foods and stuff), we refuse to hear out what those who study these have to say.
Yes people rather believe a comfortable lie then to adapt to the truth and take actions.
You are right that I should not restrict this to churches. But since this was a christian forum; I thought not to go in it too deep. Once going deep we see that cancer rates have spiked up because of this transmitters and that 5G will be used against us.
What is the internet of things is? We have seen a prelude of it in China. When AI is going to regulate our laws and send out fines by mail: you have just lost your autority as human being over this earth.
Also our barcodes in stores on products might be changed over time with RFID labels.

These lazy people not wanting to see the problem want dictatorship. They want the governments controlling us rather then we controlling them.

It’s what I have observed in many people. They simply need a dictator to extent themselves and find purpose.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
But this is not about me or you caring for interest.
It’s about churches renting out space to put an entire neighbourhood under a hazard of EMF.
I did not disrespect anybody here according to me.

If people don’t see the problem in crosses resonating EMF, that’s not my problem. Nor is it my problems when “feelings” are hurt when my kids are being poisoned.

Feelings are easily hurt, but why would that stop one from saying what’s happening? These are no false accusations but grounded on facts.
What a predictable response. Stereotype confirmed.

D

DWR

Something to think about----------
Just because someone builds a building and puts the name church on it does not make it a church.
In my opinion, most of what takes place in these buildings that is called worship is probably rejected by God.

F

Fundamental

What a predictable response. Stereotype confirmed.
You are just trolling with your one liners. Have you got anything relevant to say? If not it is ok to ignore a topic.

F

Fundamental

Something to think about----------
Just because someone builds a building and puts the name church on it does not make it a church.
In my opinion, most of what takes place in these buildings that is called worship is probably rejected by God.
If the church is used as celltower, should taxpayers still pay for the building? They get subsidies. I think it’s time to re-evalute the catholic church and not link it to christianity anymore.

D

DWR

If the church is used as celltower, should taxpayers still pay for the building? They get subsidies. I think it’s time to re-evalute the catholic church and not link it to christianity anymore.
Not singling out RCC, but all that call themselves churches.
Just because you or others believe it is a church does not make it so.
Does God accept what is offered as worship?
In my opinion, most that is offered, He does not accept and if what is offered is not acceptable to God it is not a church.

How is the RCC subsided in your country?
Are all churches subsided?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
At this point I have only seen catholic churches doing it. Catholics dominate the scene in Europe, yet their churches are as good as empty. Even with mass migration of Europe, many soon find their way to the orthodox or evangelists. Vatican has lost a lot of income because of this, so renting out the temple and poisoning the neighbourhood is the next thing to do? :)

Thank you for saying it soggykitten. Churches should exempt from wordly attachments. The catholic church has gone away from the orginal doctrine Jesus was teaching. We can all preach and repeat our Bible, but to live our Bible by example is something else.
Still not sure wether it is 5G or 4G though. But still, a church should not emmit EMF on high frequencies. It used to ring bells or have organs fluiting amazing songs. Now we have great cellphone connection chosing our own song anytime anywhere. It would be funny were it not so tragic.
I've heard that before. That Catholic churches are losing parishioners. That those folk are going to other churches is a good thing I think. At least they're not making the exodus and abandoning faith entirely. Well, I should say, many of them are not. Can't speak for all of course.

It then makes sense that the RCC is the primary source for the install of these cell towers. They're all about three things. Money, Power, Control. Actually, in RCC vernacular, that would be one thing.

F

Fundamental

Not singling out RCC, but all that call themselves churches.
Just because you or others believe it is a church does not make it so.
Does God accept what is offered as worship?
In my opinion, most that is offered, He does not accept and if what is offered is not acceptable to God it is not a church.

How is the RCC subsided in your country?
Are all churches subsided?
A church is where people gather in Jesus’ name. The preacher may do unchristian things while his flock is still doing christian things.

All religions get subsided if they are recognized. 90 procent of subsidies that go to religion in Belgium are going to the catholic church. That is 76 million euros per year. But you must also keep in mind that all christian schools here are catholic schools. The catholic schools are still of the best though, apart from teaching islam and the theory of evolution.

(Numbers are based on 2016)

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Well I admit I dislike the idea of cell towers in churches.

Solar panels to pay for electricity from a God given source? Sure. That'd be really nifty actually.

I also saw a church into organic gardening and a community garden is a great idea. Lots of empty space on church lots (around here) and a greenhouse or two would be cool. A ministry and a fellowship thing.

Nov 23, 2013
I hoped I was clear? They are turning the towers of catholic churches into celltowers. They hang on the devices to cause electromagnetic radiation so people have connection on their phones.

Not sure those are 4G or 5G, but you can clearly see the devices added on churches that are used on cell towers too.

How can a church whore herself out like that?
You were crystal clear in your OP and thanks for bringing that up, I didn't know that was going on but not I'm not surprised at all. Corporate churches have always been whoring themselves out to the NWO to destroy God's people.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Look at it through faith and not your worldly assumptions. It’s selling their space for money because they have no visitors anymore. Putting the entire neighbourhood under emf which cause damage to cells.

A church should save lives, not harm.
It's a world understanding to think that the church is a building. The church is the people of God, living stones that Jesus is building.
I will not claim to know the hearts of the owners of those buildings, if it's for greed or the money gained is truly being used to service people rather than the other way round.

F

Fundamental

In What country do you live?

you are correct. And why the OP chose to attack the Catholic church is behind me. Probably
ceasing the opportunity to call over a billion Christians whores Again! LOL. However the diocese of a church in the midwest was considering installing towers on the PROPERTY (not the church) of Catholic schools. The OP factless, pointless attempt to demean billions of Christians is just sad.
Are you for real? Demean billions of christians by saying the catholic hierarchy is whoring herself out?
Did you even know that those “billions” are not even close to the real number, which are more likely under 1 billion catholics. I am registered as catholic too in the books, but I go to a Evangelical church.

If christians feel demeaned because I address their churches turning into celltowers; then that is not my problem they are thin skinned. Greater is He then anyone trying to “demean” me. Truth always prevails.

F

Fundamental

You were crystal clear in your OP and thanks for bringing that up, I didn't know that was going on but not I'm not surprised at all. Corporate churches have always been whoring themselves out to the NWO to destroy God's people.
I saw it before but I thought those were photoshopped. Until I started to look around in my own neighbourhood. And yes there it was. On a catholic church, right across a big block renting out studios and appartements to families.

They may give me all the lobby talk about EMF they want, it’s been proven to cause cell and neurological damage. Been saying this in church, to schools, to about everybody I meet. They just thinfoil hat me. Mentioning the NWO is speaking Chinese to most.

Our worldly positions and looking away for what is in plane sight is not opening the door to God imho. But I guess most don’t want God because this world has grown too comfortable. Taking a stand in God can be quite exhausting when the devil enters your household. But I will not change my stand and remain my stand in Him. We will serve the LORD.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Are you for real? Demean billions of christians by saying the catholic hierarchy is whoring herself out?
Did you even know that those “billions” are not even close to the real number, which are more likely under 1 billion catholics. I am registered as catholic too in the books, but I go to a Evangelical church.

If christians feel demeaned because I address their churches turning into celltowers; then that is not my problem they are thin skinned. Greater is He then anyone trying to “demean” me. Truth always prevails.
You are retarded, Lets just leave it at that. May God bless you in that you don't have a clue
about Christianity and what it means to be Christian. No cell tower in our lives. Fact check it. or is that the "Devil" too? LOL!!!