Turning point

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

itsHarley

Room Moderator
Staff member
May 30, 2017
State a summary of your testimony how you heard HIS call, and turned to Christ.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
State a summary of your testimony how you heard HIS call, and turned to Christ.
Actually, this can be determined by reviewing a frequent contributing member's posts that will allow you to really know how who we are and what we are about. I am going with the flow of EarnestQ and will patiently wait for you to post your testimony. Your OP was a bit trite as you did not a reason why this is important to you and to others that may want to share their story. Most of us have already given an extensive testimony and witness on this.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
A man opened up his KJV Bible and read out scriptures pertaining to being born again by baptism of water
and of the Holy Spirit.
I read testimonies of how other people had been converted by the truth of this and desired such for myself.
Then I prayed to Jesus to show me and lead me to his truth.

I got water baptised by full immersion and 30 days later when praying to receive the Holy Spirit I burst forth in
tongues and knew for myself that Jesus is my Lord and God, my Saviour.
I was instantly healed there and then of many addictions that kept me in bondage to sin, and set free from them all.

Nick :)

itsHarley

Room Moderator
Staff member
May 30, 2017
Actually, this can be determined by reviewing a frequent contributing member's posts that will allow you to really know how who we are and what we are about. I am going with the flow of EarnestQ and will patiently wait for you to post your testimony. Your OP was a bit trite as you did not a reason why this is important to you and to others that may want to share their story. Most of us have already given an extensive testimony and witness on this.
My second life,long story short

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I needed a change in my life and that change was Jesus in my life.