Two Beasts

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
My view...

Beast number 1-->The little Horn of Daniel-->A.K.A SO CALLED ANTI-CHRIST-->The 12th IMAM of a radicalized Islamic entity sweeping the world under it's grasp

Beast number 2-->The False Prophet-->last POPE of a re-united Roman Catholic/Greek Orthodox pseudo religion which points to the first beast...NOTE last three popes have bowed to and kissed the Koran...placing themselves under it's authority!

Right or wrong this is my view....!
 
Little historical note here. Napoleon was actually not crowned by the Pope. Napoleon funny enough in haste or misunderstanding, seized the crown from the Pope before the Pope could finish the process and placed it on his own head, thus crowning himself (and in so doing did not actually fulfill the imperial coronation process, but rather abrogated his own imperial claim.)

True, yet the pope continued to support Napoleon.
 
42 months need to be properly defined as this is symbolic. Power was given for it to continue. This system died many, many years ago! It has continued these 2000 plus years because of our acceptance into it.

Actually, I believe it has a much more literal fulfillment than this.
 
My view...

Beast number 1-->The little Horn of Daniel-->A.K.A SO CALLED ANTI-CHRIST-->The 12th IMAM of a radicalized Islamic entity sweeping the world under it's grasp

Beast number 2-->The False Prophet-->last POPE of a re-united Roman Catholic/Greek Orthodox pseudo religion which points to the first beast...NOTE last three popes have bowed to and kissed the Koran...placing themselves under it's authority!

Right or wrong this is my view....!

Anytime we are discussing prophecy (unless it is fulfilled prophecy) there is room for personal view.
 
"Whom are you referring to, if I may ask? It would be easier to simply quoting the one you're talking to."


You ... and if you continue on with your propensity to create discord I will have to ignore any contribution that you might add

.... I can, and I will
 
"Whom are you referring to, if I may ask? It would be easier to simply quoting the one you're talking to."


You ... and if you continue on with your propensity to create discord I will have to ignore any contribution that you might add

.... I can, and I will
What did I "create?" I make my posts and add my knowledge like you all do. Instead I'm met with childish remarks by men and women almost twice my age.

Now you old people gain wisdom! When there's a rainbow in the sky somewhere, depending on where one is at or standing, his perception of what he sees will be different from someone else. One may be at a point to see the whole of the rainbow. Another might see only half or part of that very same rainbow based on his vantage point. Yet in still one may not see one at all! Does he then ridicule the other two for seeing? Or the two, him for not?

So before you act like children simply over not understanding me, think of where we all are viewing it from!
 
"Goodluck brother Straightshot. Explaining this one, will be a monumental task. (knowing basically where you're heading)"


We will try to make it simple and focused .... just like the scriptures do

I am a straight shooter .... no nonsense
 


We will try to make it simple and focused .... just like the scriptures do

Awesome. I was tempted to-I just had no idea how to even begin a thread like this.
Should be interesting to say the least?

 
My jokes contain more truth than your fairly tales of believers being cast into a lake of fire. But you're free to keep dreaming.
You may believe what you wish as well. Just remember that the entire world is deceived. So much that we believe now that death is natural and not a curse, and that we will defend with our lives our love to pay bills to another man until we die!

I simply base my belief in the REAL world I see with MY eyes and don't let my beliefs about it be shaped by other lost people, whether they be on TV or in a pulpit.
 
You may believe what you wish as well. Just remember that the entire world is deceived. So much that we believe now that death is natural and not a curse, and that we will defend with our lives our love to pay bills to another man until we die!

I simply base my belief in the REAL world I see with MY eyes and don't let my beliefs about it be shaped by other lost people, whether they be on TV or in a pulpit.
Are you lost?
 
I will do this thing in segments in orderly fashion and may or may not respond to others in the progression

.... just depends upon whether I think a response contributes to the focus .... or is a distraction


Satan and the Lord have a controversy that must be settled .... this has been ongoing for eons of time and one must know what little has been revealed in scripture about this unseen stand off .... there is not a great deal revealed to us, but enough to connect the dots with regard for the subject of this thread

Humans have their own of the same, but one needs to know the parallel that involves Satan and those angels who have rebelled against the Lord similar to human intransigence

Suggested related scriptures to the angelic rebellion [Genesis 3; Job 1:6-9; 38:1-7; Isaiah 14:12-17; Ezekiel 28:12-19; 38:1-2; 38:17; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 1 Peter 5:8; Revelation 6:13; 9:1-19; 11:7; 12:3-4; 12:7-9; 12:13-17; 13:1-18; 14:7-11; 14:14-20; 15:2-3; 16:1-16; 17:3; 17:8-18; 19:11-21; 20:1-3; 20:7-10]

I will comment on these essential scriptures soon

Hold on .......................
 
If the blind leads the blind, then both will fall into a ditch. Yes. The difference is I admit to it. Tell me. How do I not work for paper and debt and yet still am able to live my life to the fullest?
I do not know --- you tell me... :D

:)
 
Continuing ..............

Most interpreters of the prophetic scriptures of the past and today have missed the real source of Satan's contrivance that he uses to influence specific human kingdoms of the Middle East .... there are 5 historical and 2 more coming for a total of 7

The 5 past are not only defined in the prophetic scriptures, but are matters of the historical record .... and the next 2 kingdoms are scheduled to emerge in the same Middle Eastern region

Satan's ambition is to ultimately destroy mankind in one way or another and to usurp the Lord's position ... he aspires to be God .... and he has been at the task since the creation of humans in the Lord's image

He managed to corrupt a pre-deluvian world to the extent that the Lord wiped humanity off of the earth

And when he saw that the Lord intended to continue the human race with one family, he immediately set out to again control and corrupt by infesting human kings and their kingdoms

He does this by using other entities in conjunction with human political kings

The 7 kingdoms in view of the prophets are also referred to as animal like "beasts" and as "heads" ..... and specific human king positions are referred to as "horns"

Part of his process includes other fallen angels like himself as well .... this sounds strange to us, but the prophetic scriptures reveal this truth .... a revealing of the unseen realm of the fallen ones [Daniel 7:8; 7:24-25; 8:10; 8:11; 8:23-25; 9:26; 10:13; 10:20; Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6; Revelation 12:4; 12:7-9]

There are 2 specific fallen ones and 2 grouping of the same noted in Revelation's unfolding

The 2 specific are referred as "beasts" [but not the same as animal "beasts" used to define human kingdoms]

These 2 fallen ones are Abaddon/Apollyon and the false prophet

The 2 groupings are the abyss angels and those bound under the Euphrates River in the Middle East

Understanding this truth is essential for rendering the related prophetic scriptures with accuracy

More to come ............. hold on
 
Last edited: