Typhoon Goni

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
I heard about typhoon Goni ...on the news.
---
More of His protection and comfort..
- in the midst of typhoon.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thank you for ur concern. We live in relatively unaffected place, and my family is safe. But many areas w/ evacuations need ways to recover. Many still call on (their) mama mary, wc we know will not hear their prayers. Praying the people God is specifically speaking to hear His voice in the wind and rain, and turn to God, and turn from wicked ways. Help us be stronger and more determined to share His love, goodness and peace in the midst of these calamities.

K

Kim82

Thank you for ur concern. We live in relatively unaffected place, and my family is safe. But many areas w/ evacuations need ways to recover. Many still call on (their) mama mary, wc we know will not hear their prayers. Praying the people God is specifically speaking to hear His voice in the wind and rain, and turn to God, and turn from wicked ways. Help us be stronger and more determined to share His love, goodness and peace in the midst of these calamities.
Glad to hear things are ok on your side. May God help those that have been adversely affected 🙏🏽 and that whatever has happened will help to draw them closer to Him.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray, protect lives and property from, Typhoon Goni, & a other brewing storm. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus Glorious name, Amen!

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Praying for all in the path of these storms. May God keep and protect them all.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lord we pray, protect lives and property from, Typhoon Goni, & a other brewing storm. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus Glorious name, Amen!
Please add my prayer to yours for this urgent matter of concern.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Amen. Thank you for prayers, brothers and sisters.