u.S. Lab needed 3 hours to create vaccine that cripples China

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The real issue is that regardless of the capabilities of North American manufacturers and facilities, most vaccines and drugs are been manufactured in China or overseas rather than in America.

"A new book, “China RX: Exposing the Risks of America’s Dependence on China for Medicine” by Rosemary Gibson and Janardan Prasad Singh, explains what led to the U.S. dependence of Chinese drugmakers. It details how the Chinese regime has overtaken, and in some cases, put out of business, many key drug industries by undercutting competitors, stealing from competitors, and cutting corners."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china...-security-threat-researchers-say_2497862.html

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Anyone else see this coming for the last 40 years?:unsure:
blessings

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I hesitate to trust anything from an extremist "news" site. They pander to conspiracy theorists more than mainstream news panders to liberals. They are experts at telling viewers what they know the viewers want the news to be.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
My daughter put on Contagion for us to watch yesterday. It would not have been my choice for our weekly entertainment, though it was certainly somewhat interesting, and I could not help but crack a joke, after Gwyneth Paltrow's skull was sawed open and the doctor was told to call everyone to come and look at her brain. Oh, I see now that this movie came out in 2011. Wow. They were right on the money with this one. I am just about to watch What the Health :) It is a 2018 documentary concerning the collusion between industry, government, pharmaceutical and health organizations.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Heard the teaching from scripture again today from Proverbs, on how we are promised we can live in a way the enemy cannot touch us, and we know know G-d keeps His promises.
Dr. Caroline Leaf teaches the science behind how the fear of an occurrence increases the likelihood of the occurrence.
Looks like something our annointed President can hurry along.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Yes, I'd say that was a record breaker.
What a weapon, the virus.
Why was this new virus created in a Canadian lab, stolen from there, and weaponized in China? Because it was to be a weapon if only the Canadian lab would have retained control?
Man has sought to play god for millennia. Now we've arrived at a greater ability to do just that. We play with peoples lives, the weather, and mold the future accordingly.
When the actual God shows up and smacks us back into reality, I think it shall be only those god players that shall be shocked. They earned it.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
No one here is capable of pushing our Father's aqenda, so this fabrication to incite WWIII is not intelligent nor is it funny.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
An overreaction, no one is creating a "fabrication to incite ww3" we are commanded to "watch therefore and wait" and thus, we are watching as He said there would be "pestilences", plural, and so His Own are watching in obedience, anyone who also wishes to "watch therefore and wait" may do so rather that disobediently criticizing .
best wishes

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If you are going to "watch" it would behoove all to pay close attention to the Israel on our global map. None seem to see how distinct it is from the Israqel of thw law, ergo never coming to understand that the law is waht made the first Israel impossible on earth. We are the Israel of God, and our Jerusalem is to come down from Him...this is but the beginning of understanding. One must know the Word, Jesus, Yeshua, and believe Him. Without believing every word that proceeds from Him, understanding is out of grasp.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
you sound young, very young. best wishes with your walk, I hope you catch up. So often it isn't "either or" it is "both and more"

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I am a child, and dI always ask my Lord. If He does not answer, I keep it in my heart until He does. Yes, I am very young……….somewhat naive also.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Good to hear, I am thankful you are on the right path, these are very important years to start off right.
You will find at sometime in your walk that he enjoys confounding us when we "have it figured out" I enjoy your posts and appreciate your walk with Jesus.