Uh am I a bad christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zaoman32

Did I really see someone state that LOTR wasn't christian? -_-

Come one people! Use your heads. Lewis (who wrote Narnia) is a christian yes, do you know why? Because of the influence of a good friend of his who also happened to be Tolkien, who wrote LOTR. Yes, the christian themes may not be as prevalent as they are in the chronicles of narnia, but they are indeed there if you are looking for them, and do not base your opinions off of movies. And how dare anyone actually try and compare Harry Potter with what Tolkien and Lewis did. She may have had christian elements but just as many times there were plenty moments where she shows complete lack of respect for anything christian.

I swear if I see one more person on this site completely insult Tolkien...*walks away muttering under his breath*

G

gracisings

I play videogames. I also Play magic the gathering and Dungeons and dragons and people say that this is part of being a bad christian. I belive that that isn't true. It apperently has to do with "spellcasting" and "magic is evil" but the chronicles of Narnia is supposed okay to watch and it is filled with magic. I also along with my youth pastor Play Diablo 3 which you in fact Kill Diablo which Means Devil. so Is that sac religious? because I don't see a problem with it.
Bad Christian? No. Christian who is focusing on the wrong things? Yes.

Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing, and in everything give thanks, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

(Note that it doesn't say, "Lie on the couch, use electricity, and do things that you can kinda justify always.")