ukraine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
you can agree, and prayer that our mighty Lord will help and bless the helpless people in Ukraine also let there be healing and comfort. Let the power of darkness go down.

Thanks!

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
you can agree, and prayer that our mighty Lord will help and bless the helpless people in Ukraine also let there be healing and comfort. Let the power of darkness go down.

Thanks!

No doubt that the people of the Ukraine need our prayers. But, if they truly value their independence they need to stand up and fight for it, even against the powerful Russian enemy. Despite prayers when countries refuse to fight for their independence they will lose it....ie Viet Nam/Afghanistan who collapsed because they wouldn't fight when the US left.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
During times of stress and hardship people will turn to God. There is a lot of positive volition (interest in God and Christ) in Ukraine. I know of a missionary there that evangelizes and trains believers to become pastors. They are not leaving regardless of the circumstances; it is a part of their testimony for Christ. They know they are in the will of God.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Thanks!
An amen to that.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
No one between the age of 16 and 65 is allowed to leave Ukraine 😔

Diakonos

Jan 19, 2019
Anacortes, WA
I have a friend named Vironika, who lives in Belarus. She is trying to flee to America before it gets uglier.
Please pray for a miracle for my friend to get here safely :(

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Let us pray, 🙏 holy spirit please come up with a solution to end this war in Ukraine , so that they may be peace and unity. Holy spirit please find away to hack the Russian computers to disable there nuclear bombs. Amen.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I have a friend named Vironika, who lives in Belarus. She is trying to flee to America before it gets uglier.
Please pray for a miracle for my friend to get here safely :(
Though ultimately, things will get ugly here too. It's a question of WHEN not IF. Sometimes God grants a period of respite, but what we are seeing has been building for some time and wicked men want to escalate it further.

I am hearing of revival in both Russia and Ukraine however. God is certainly moving in this.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
During times of stress and hardship people will turn to God. There is a lot of positive volition (interest in God and Christ) in Ukraine. I know of a missionary there that evangelizes and trains believers to become pastors. They are not leaving regardless of the circumstances; it is a part of their testimony for Christ. They know they are in the will of God.
The situation with the missionaries I referred to has changed. They decided to leave Ukraine and by the grace of God managed to get across the border to Romania and are now back in the USA. Yesterday they gave a talk at a pastor's conference which is well worth listening to. It is about 1:33 hrs long but a blessing to hear. Here is the link:

https://deanbible.org/presentations...-and-spirit-baptism-1-corinthians-12-13/watch

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Father send your angel to spread the wings in protection over the land of Ukraine. Give them beauty for the ashes. AS we pray all over the world, for all the evil being done. Our prayers are a sacrifice offering, buring the fires upon the altar, and the smoke. Let this evil end, and as we pray let our prayers, come unto thee, and thou will smell the prayer offerings, from our sacrifice and may the prayers be a pleasing smell unto thy nostrils. In Jesus HOly name. Amen