Unable to access chat rooms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 19, 2017
I have an issue too. The box where you would normally sign into the chat rooms has been replaced with a download. It specifically asks to download the app for windows. I have an apple product, therefore, I can't download this. I've spent a long time trying to get in. It's very frustrating! Does anyone else have this issue? Has anyone else worked out how to get around it? Thanks.

P.S I've already updated my flash player.

jdu4510

Nov 26, 2016
I myself cannot get into the chatroom on my apple desktop,, not to sure why ?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Try the "manage exceptions" tab on Adobe flash player..

J

Joel-

Chat is broken - I can't enter it anymore. My anti-virus software automaticly deletes the download that is offered now on the homepage...

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
Think after you leap. I'm sure an apple version is coming soon.

skeleton.jpg

Aug 13, 2013
Unable to access any chat rooms. I don't know what went wrong?

TXBest

Dec 12, 2017
New here and would really like to FIND the chat rooms. Is there an apple app I’m suppose to use??

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
New here and would really like to FIND the chat rooms. Is there an apple app I’m suppose to use??
If you're on a PC click on Chat Now at the top of the main page.

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
I’m on iPhone.
Around three years ago they were working on an app for iphone too. That might be here soon. Maybe?
Maybe they'll release the app for iPhone and Mac computers at the same time? Could be the reason for the delay on the iPhone app? Or maybe the Mac app for laptops will be in limbo as long as the pending iPhone app for CC?

*shrugs*

Oct 9, 2017
I want to offer a solution that works, because for the last two months I was fumbling to resolve this issue where I couldnt no long get into the chat room as before.THe problems I encounterd were uding micro soft xp which was too old to upgrade. Adode air wouldnt load and the remote patch also failed. The final resolution was to buy a lanovo laptop for $160.00 with windows 10 and the rest was history.

U

Ugly

Of course that version of the chat room will be removed. I'm guessing once the Apple apps are ready. Adobe only offers 2 more years of Flash before discontinuing it.