Unbelief is Lack of Religious Belief; an Absence of Faith.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Unbelief is a Personal Choice.

  • No! False!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Trolling is a personal choice. Respectful two-way discussion is a better one.
 
The 1960s saw a growing social division over the war in Viiet Nam. However many remained neutral. Some objected to this neutrality by saying, "You have already chosen if you do not make a choice".

Most people "choose" to reject Christ by simply being uninterested. There are some who actually do reject Christ intentionally, however, for most, failure to respond is more a result of not having much interest in truth.

Joh 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
 
The 1960s saw a growing social division over the war in Viiet Nam. However many remained neutral. Some objected to this neutrality by saying, "You have already chosen if you do not make a choice".

Most people "choose" to reject Christ by simply being uninterested. There are some who actually do reject Christ intentionally, however, for most, failure to respond is more a result of not having much interest in truth.

Joh 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Yes, which is a reason I name our website <truthseekersfellowship.com>