Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
All the heartfelt things I've said to you that go in one ear and out the other. But I guess i accidentally hit an emoji which i never do, that you remember.
All the heartfelt things I've said to you that go in one ear and out the other. But I guess i accidentally hit an emoji which i never do, that you remember.
Both "Calvinists" and "Armenians" believe in saving faith, knowing they are a sinner, and being led by conviction from Jesus as God, believing on Jesus Christ as risen Savior, God. So do most Christians that don't find themselves in either camp. The only ones who don't are those who believe following laws will save them.