Understanding Genesis 1&2 - The Beginning

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2019
I don't know why you waste your time making irrelevant comments.
The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they

are spiritually discerned.

Mar 2, 2019
is half of Psalm 90:4 insignificant to you?

"as a watch in the night" --- is that significant, or should i cross it out in my Bible?
You quoted what a devilish spirit wrote; he said these devilish and evil words you have quoted: --> Fallacy: circular reasoning.
Now, now, he that is of the earth, is earthly, and speaks of the earth, he that is of above is above all (John 3:31)

you have accused me of serving Satan for reminding you of it. why?
You are saying that.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
You quoted what a devilish spirit wrote; he said these devilish and evil words you have quoted: --> Fallacy: circular reasoning.
Now, now, he that is of the earth, is earthly, and speaks of the earth, he that is of above is above all (John 3:31)
Um, i quoted you, and i quoted the Psalm, and i quoted the apostle. Which one do you say is a devilish spirit??

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
To understand what God revealed to Moses by His Spirit, and also to Peter, firstly you need to have the same Spirit.
If you are not accusing me of having a a different spirit than the spirit of God, what else do you mean by this?

Speak freely :)

All i am saying is that it isn't right to ignore half of Psalm 90:4 in order to preserve some kind of interpretation that allows you to set dates and count years; this verse is not a unit conversion equation for turning human reckoning of time into a measurement of 'divine clocks'

As much as there is an analogy and picture in this to be understood, it's not a key for predicting days.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they

are spiritually discerned.
Is this anything other than an accusation that Dino is an heathen?

Just trying to understand clearly your cryptic barbs, m8.

Mar 2, 2019
Um, i quoted you, and i quoted the Psalm, and i quoted the apostle. Which one do you say is a devilish spirit??
You position yourself as the tempter and a stumbling block on the way. It is a devilish spirit really.

Mar 2, 2019
If you are not accusing me of having a a different spirit than the spirit of God, what else do you mean by this?
Speak freely :)
All i am saying is that it isn't right to ignore half of Psalm 90:4 in order to preserve some kind of interpretation that allows you to set dates and count years; this verse is not a unit conversion equation for turning human reckoning of time into a measurement of 'divine clocks'
As much as there is an analogy and picture in this to be understood, it's not a key for predicting days.
Spirit of God? Now, now, the Word is God, the same that was made flesh. What you have posted has nothing to do with Him, its from another sources.

Mar 2, 2019
In the heavenly places in Christ, as is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3, there is not any kind of satanic pictures like this posted by you, in fact, it is common in the world of the Devil.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Spirit of God? Now, now, the Word is God, the same that was made flesh. What you have posted has nothing to do with Him, its from another sources.
What i have posted is from Peter and from Psalms.

K

KnowMe

In the heavenly places in Christ, as is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3, there is not any kind of satanic pictures like this posted by you, in fact, it is common in the world of the Devil.
Yes you are correct there’s no place for that in heavenly places, I apologize for posting that vid, You didn’t deserve that and I’m sorry.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yes you are correct there’s no place for that in heavenly places, I apologize for posting that vid, You didn’t deserve that and I’m sorry.
maybe you meant to post this one ;)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The spirit of demons sounds as you do. By your language we can see that you are possessed by the spirit of demons.
Your personal attacks will get you banned soon enough. You demonstrate little to nothing of the fruit of the Holy Spirit.