P
persistent
Guest
Doesn't seem to address the heart as referred to in these scriptures and are possibly what Lennox is referring to.The Bible says the natural mind finds things of the spirit to be foolish.
Perhaps that's an answer?
Lennox states, "There is a moral rebellion in the human heart against God", at 7min & 45-55 secs.
Does Lennox's statement correlate with Jeremiah 17:9 ¶ The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Doesn't seem to address the heart as referred to in these scriptures and are possibly what Lennox is referring to.1 Corinthians 2:13-15
Lennox states, "There is a moral rebellion in the human heart against God", at 7min & 45-55 secs.
Does Lennox's statement correlate with Jeremiah 17:9 ¶ The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Doesn't seem to address the heart as referred to in these scriptures and are possibly what Lennox is referring to.Note that in this quote there is the fact those who were given to believe lies had chosen evil in place of good.
Lennox states, "There is a moral rebellion in the human heart against God", at 7min & 45-55 secs.
Does Lennox's statement correlate with Jeremiah 17:9 ¶ The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.