Unmask yourself part 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Okay I found my old post. With 27 pages in the old thread I thought it would take longer to find, but it was near the end of the thread.

https://christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/unmask-yourselves.156296/page-24#post-3272509

That's me about a year and a half ago. Since then I took up biking to work so I'm not quite as wide as I was then. Though I haven't been able to bike since last November and we had the holidays after that, so I'm catching back up. But it'll get warm in another month or so and I'll start biking again.
You're a fine lookin gent w/a/cool tie, God bless ya!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh good, it's not just me. I was concerned I was being discriminated against because I don't have permission to view it.

M

Miri

I’ve posted this before, but this is me just before my 50th birthday last year.
The last time I wore a dress was a good 15 -20 years prior. I lost all confidence in
myself and had a poor body image. Then as I approached 50 I decided to
let it all hang out.

F3AE5B94-AE72-40EB-B55F-0FF08B8BAD3A.jpeg

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
The last time I wore a dress was a good 15 -20 years prior. I lost all confidence in
let it all hang out.

View attachment 194132
You are beautiful Miri, and I can see a beautiful spirit there too, God bless you.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh yeah? You denying my right to feel discriminated against?! You trying to invalidate my right to be offended?!!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
let it all hang out.

View attachment 194132

Beautiful!

I bet Magenta is jealous of your hair!

M

Miri

Beautiful!

I bet Magenta is jealous of your hair!

Lol. It looks more brownish on that photo I think it was starting to
fade a bit. It’s more vibrant purple at the moment with the blond streak.

Got to cover up all the gray hair somehow!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
It says I'm not allowed to view the image. I feel very attacked right now :p
How odd. I expected it to just show up like normal. In fact I remember it doing so when I posted it. Hmm...
It won't let me view it either. And it's a pic of me. That I uploaded. 0.0

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Let's try this again.

blue face300.jpg

Ok, preview shows it working, just like the first one. I did enhance the eyes, for fun, but the blue is how the pic was taken. I have no idea when i took it or why it's blue. TV maybe?

J

jbrooks5912

So..... should I unmask? That is honestly the question. Let's see how many people respond to this one lol

J

jbrooks5912

Unmasking in 3 , 2 , 1

Are you ready????

IMG_0404.JPG